Thread: Tondu FTC

Tondu FTC

Hi Everyone .After many years of hunting my mate and i and his grandad who is 76yrs and just bought his first air rifle.We fancy a bit of target shooting.A club we been thinking to go along to is Tondu any members here go to this club and whats the best day to go along to meet the members and join .Many Thanks in advance .Chris

Piemanlarger here on the bbs (Simon) is a member of Tondu I think they shoot on Saturdays

Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

thanks gary

yes come along on saturday about 10.00am

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Now that we have the shiny new chat room sub-section in the events bit, am starting to move competition orientated threads from the general section to said sub-section where such threads will find ready receptive cyber ears .

This is because as most BBSers aren't into HFT or FT, a lot of people are complaining about competition orientated threads being in the general section, so hope you all agree this is for the best (and am sure you’ll let me know if you don’t ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

ok great thanks guys looking forward to pop along ..chris

If the weather is ok, we will be putting out a 20 target corse on saturday as well as the usuall plinking / zero range. We should be there 10am to about 2 pm or so.
    directions
    http://www.tonduftc.synthasite.com/Location.php

Hope to see you then?

Simon
    Last edited by piemanlarger; 28-04-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot

shall have the full plinking range out and about 10 ft targets this saturday,. if the weather allows!
    Oaktree FTC

Weather should just about be ok for this saturday. As such the plinking range and a 20 target mini ft course will be out. Good practise for those going to Quarry Sunday.
    Oaktree FTC

20 target course will be put saturday, with the sun!

Be nice to see some new faces from bbs, no need to shoot course as plinking range available too.

pllus tea and coffee, + biscuits!
    Oaktree FTC