Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
Warmest congratulations to the .22 and recoiling World HFT Champions:

Simon Jones: .22 Champion.
Simon has not been shooting for very long, his progression and achievement is nothing short of remarkable-well done Simon

John Mallows: Recoiling Champion.
John is a familiar face at the club and on the circuit-he always makes time for a friendly chat and can often be found playing with his latest "project" on the zero range
What makes John's (deserved) win more remarkable, is he has recently undergone a major surgical procedure and was doubtful for Kelmarsh.

Well done lad's, you have made your club proud

Graham, S.A.G.C Member
Thanks Graham, I'm very proud to be a member of SAGC too, and shooting hard courses at Shepreth really helps when you get to shoot the big comps
You're right about 'Projects' I had the TX200 I used in the World's in pieces on Wednesday last week as the barrel nut had come loose, as springers tend to rattle things about over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick
Well done to all but especially to John who used a rifle he got from me a while ago-which I sold because I couldn't do it justice. He also had the kindness to contact me this morning to thank me for selling him the rifle. Clearly it is me who should thank him for buying it and putting it to good use.
Thanks Nick, the TX suits me quite well and I'm going to give it a present for being so good - a nice re-blueing and service by Steve Pope, while I make a few tweaks to the stock, I know, I know, but I can't resist it

Congrats to all the other Class winners too, Simon, Rachel and Ben and all the placings as well. It was a brilliant weekend and finally big congrats to Kieran on winning the big one

Cheers

John