Thread: Cheers Lads/Lasses!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS

Cheers Lads/Lasses!

On the back of me using a massive amount of my shooting luck this weekend I'd like to say a few thanks to some people if I may.

Basically I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the first ever WHFTA Championships as with out you lot there would be no shoot, so EVERYONE who took part big well done!

Secondley all the organisers especially Pete Dutton and Sparky who have worked tirelessly to make the weekend a massive success! Next to all the course setters who gave up their free time to set out two cracking courses in a very limited space of time so well done to all involved there, I'd also like to thank the admin. team who also worked their arses off all weekend! Also a massive thankyou to IAN HARTFORD who gave us the oppurtunity to hold this fantastic event and he worked tirelessly to ensure we had everything we needed, he is a genuinley top bloke and I'm full of admiration for him.

Now to all those that have encouraged, wished me well, took the pi55, gave words of advice I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and I genuinley mean that. You know who you ALL are and there is alot of you so I'm not going to name people but you all know who you are so cheers.

I'd like to now individually thank some very special people who have helped me massivley throughout my shooting and IMO played a pivotal role in all this. Especially my old man who sneaked my first airgun into the house behind my mums back as she thought guns were all "bad", without my dad's down right slyness I would of not of done anything shooting wise and most importantly I would not made some superb true friends. Once again Dad cheers.

All my fellow club mates at Anston FTC in particular Mick McTighe, Dave and Ryan Martin, Ryan Charlton, Andy Calpin, Bri Samson, Glynn Furniss, Chris Cundey cheers lads you know what you've done! Oh and cheers to Mick again for having a bit of faith in me

So once again EVERYONE cheers, I can't thankyou enough for what you've done to help me both inside shooting and outside of it your all ####ing legends!

So thats about it really I'd also like to add that I am not the best HFT shooter in the world but I just performed a bit better over two days there are far better shots out there than me, so anyone who says that I am the best in the world I WILL slap you

Cheers K
    Last edited by kieran turner; 14-04-2009 at 02:25 PM.