Thread: Cheers Lads/Lasses!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Kieran you thoroughly deserve the title mate, everyone who i got into a conversation with after your clearance on day one was routing for you, even some of the top guns, the one thing that stood out was that every single person said what a nice guy you are and how it would be briliant if you won, well you did and being 3 points CLEAR certainly makes you the best HFT shot in the world in my book, after meeting you and finally putting a face to the name you really are exactly how people described you, well done enjoy the year as Champion of the world, you earned it BIG TIME, now get on with that ironing and no tram lines Sapper Turner
    Best wishes
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Well done mate, I know the amount of effort you put into it and into helping everyone else out, sometimes at the expense of yourself. As has been said thanks to all who made the weekend happen and well done again K for delivering the goods.

Roll on next year!!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Top stuff.

I took this in the vain hope the number would be of significance... then you fibbed and told me you'd dropped one and had to go off and chase shots of other likely candidates.

Nice to for you to do it, doubly nice to win it on both days, quadruply nice to do it with a double clearance, and damned nice to do it with the walther on it's first outing.

I'll make sure Walther in Germany gets to hear about it and the team win, if they haven't already

Well done buddy, you really did deserve it!