Thread: Cheers Lads/Lasses!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kieran,

Congratulations on your win!

I found this old post of yours: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239932

So, how did you manage to motivate yourself, stay in shooting and become the best after you seemed to be loosing interest not very long ago?
    Last edited by swordfish; 14-04-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Big Si is offline Great Uncle Bulgaria, Chief Womble
    Nice one boy

Si
    Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, and my sisters and my brothers. Lo do I see the line of my people back to its beginning. Lo they do call to me and bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

sniper22 Guest
    nice one kieran, congratulations mate. by the way, who's this walter fella ?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Now that we have the shiny new chat room sub-section in the events bit, am starting to move competition orientated threads from the general section to said sub-section where such threads will find ready receptive cyber ears .

This is because as most BBSers aren't into HFT or FT, a lot of people are complaining about competition orientated threads being in the general section, so hope you all agree this is for the best (and am sure you’ll let me know if you don’t ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.