Thread: GP1 Harriers Now Full AM & PM

GP1 Harriers Now Full AM & PM

GP1 Harriers Now Full AM & PM
    ISP Airstream MkIII - Bushnell Elite 4200 8-32x40 Milldot

bimmin' eck!

good start to the series...

only 2 lanes from Holly where,s me ear plugs

Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsmatch View Post

Gary
    I'm going to need them... it's going to be "your not actually going to use my old walther for HFT are you?... go on, give in, release her back to momma, give in, you know you want to...etc..."

The Baby dommie is set up for HFT with a nice leupold MK4 on top
    did you once own this one Rob its was once Neil McKinnon's
    will have it with me at harriers (have some bling done to it)

Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

That's exactly how mine's going...Mk4 on top... still mucking around with the stock though.

Don't think I had Neils... I think he still had it last time I saw him a couple of years ago.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Now that we have the shiny new chat room sub-section in the events bit, am starting to move competition orientated threads from the general section to said sub-section where such threads will find ready receptive cyber ears .

This is because as most BBSers aren't into HFT or FT, a lot of people are complaining about competition orientated threads being in the general section, so hope you all agree this is for the best (and am sure you’ll let me know if you don’t ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsmatch View Post

Gary
    Ahh yes, the venerable Mr. Hollingdale, famous for his 'wall of sound' barrage of the senses. The difference between himself and that other geezer famous for his 'wall of sound' technique in popular music is .... Holly ain't no murdering so-and-so, allegedly.

How I managed to traverse an entire SEFTA winter league and not be drawn with 'the old campaigner' (bless him) is something for which I'll be forever grateful. Regards ... Geek
    PauL H. - Shotgoon
    Brownings: 1999 Ultra XS; 2004 B525 Field; 2010 Maxus Hunter: Air Arms 1998 Mk.2 Pro-Target, 2001 Mk.2 Pro-Sport & 2003 S400C

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    That's exactly how mine's going...Mk4 on top... still mucking around with the stock though.

Don't think I had Neils... I think he still had it last time I saw him a couple of years ago.
    Hi Rob I'm shooting the morning squad at Harrriers your more than welcome to try the hft dommie out

Gary