Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worlds HFT springer champ???

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Question Worlds HFT springer champ???

Who's the New/1st Worlds HFT spring rifle champeen???

John Mallows

Results

HERE

Nev

http://veteransinaction.org.uk My favourite Military Charity

http://nevsniggles.com Handyman Services

Yep welldone John .

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Well done John and a pleasure to be paired with, despite the hiccup on the 1st day.

Gary & Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by R. P. McMurphy View Post
    Who's the New/1st Worlds HFT spring rifle champeen???
    I'm afraid nobody is the Spring HFT World Champion, John Mallows won the spring class but as stated from the very start there would only be one World Champion, this is the shooter who scored the highest two day score.

In other Words the only WHFTA World Champion is Kieran Turner

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    I'm afraid nobody is the Spring HFT World Champion, John Mallows won the spring class but as stated from the very start there would only be one World Champion, this is the shooter who scored the highest two day score.

But John remains the world number 1 HFT recoil shooter
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Thumbs up

Fair enough.I dident mean to take anything away from Kieran at all.I mean two maximum scores says it all I reckon.

Fair enough.I dident mean to take anything away from Kieran at all.I mean two maximum scores says it all I reckon.
    I know you didn't mate

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    I totally agree, Kieran Turner is the 'World Champion' and I don't hesitate to congratulate Kieran heartily on such a demolition of the opposition over the weekend.

It looks like I will have to be known as "2009 WHFTA HFT World Championships Recoiling class winner"

Thanks to everyone involved in running the event, a brilliant weekend.

May I also use this opportunity to congratulate all the class winners and placings in the 1st WHFTA HFT Campionships, well done everyone and also to thank everyone who has passed on their congratulations to myself.

Cheers

John
    Last edited by Snooper601; 14-04-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

I wondered this as I remember a shoot a few years ago where someone who hadn't entered the open class ( think it was a Junior ) actually had the best score of the day and I'm sure they were told that they hadn't won the overall event ... just the class they were shooting in and another shooter who had got a lower score was declared open winner.

It's not likely to happen ... but if a recoil shooter got the highest score of the day would they be the overall winner even though they had entered as 'recoil class' and not in the open class?

Boz

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
    I wondered this as I remember a shoot a few years ago where someone who hadn't entered the open class ( think it was a Junior ) actually had the best score of the day and I'm sure they were told that they hadn't won the overall event ... just the class they were shooting in and another shooter who had got a lower score was declared open winner.

It's not likely to happen ... but if a recoil shooter got the highest score of the day would they be the overall winner even though they had entered as 'recoil class' and not in the open class?

Boz
    I thought that's what I already said

Well done on your class win with the "boinger"

Really nice chap too, really enjoyed out wee passing chats

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post

Boz
    I thought that's what I already said
    Its a question Pete

As Pete has said previously, the world champion would be the shooter with the highest combined score over the 2 days REGARDLESS OF CLASS ENTERED, so yes, we could have had a junior or a recoiling, .22 or Lady champion, obviously Kieran had other ideas, he thoroughly deserved it and the roar he got when he was declared champion just showed how everyone present respected his acheivements, especially the people who had shot the two courses, this was an event and an acheivement people will talk about for many years to come !
    Atb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Now that we have the shiny new chat room sub-section in the events bit, am starting to move competition orientated threads from the general section to said sub-section where such threads will find ready receptive cyber ears .

This is because as most BBSers aren't into HFT or FT, a lot of people are complaining about competition orientated threads being in the general section, so hope you all agree this is for the best (and am sure you’ll let me know if you don’t ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.