Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whfta 2009 - sihft

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Whfta 2009 - sihft

Well done to everyone from our end of the world.
    BGT aside, every competitor put in a very creditable performance, obviously some more than others and for that they are worthy winners.

Camp Buxted, despite it's ramshackle beginnings, ran like a very well 'oiled machine' and was an enjoyable success in more ways than one. Most notable though, was the support from the 'Oaks' and 'Swallows' who rallied with Buxted to cheer two outstanding performances from Stuart and Scott, who took second and third junior world placings respectively.
    SIHFT has raised the level at which Sussex shooters are able to compete and definately benefitted those who attended the WHFTA 2009, particularly the junior contingent, as they now have manufacturer interest at last.
    Therefore the SIHFT HOC's can accept some measure of success, for all the effort they put into the series and take pride in the consequential results.
    Thankyou from the Buxted Chef-Meister and his team, to all those who accepted our hospitality and made the whole weekend a tremendous social success.
    Plans for next year are already being mooted and armed with this years experiences, the next event should bring greater rewards, possibly even for the adults.
    For those who were unable to attend the first ever 'Worlds', you have the sympathies of those who still have the fantastic memories and are advised to seriously consider next years event.

arf-flamin-tastic!

Thanks alot Gary for all your effort this weekend at "Camp Buxted" also to everyone that cooked, washed up, cleared up etc. Was great fun and i am looking forward to next year. Good shooting with Scott and Alan made the shooting all the more enjoyable and enjoyed sharing the glory with the well deserved Scott Grayson (World Junor 3rd)

Stuart

Well done to all of you, Stuart and Scott you are officially heros.

Everyone who went has my admiration, particularly the juniors to do so well under new and awe inspiring conditions shows mettle way beyond your years

You done good chaps and chapesses, I bow in your presence

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Well said Gary.

Me and Siobhan enjoyed ourselfs. Cost me a fortune but was worth it. Apart from the food everything else was a good price

Great company from Swallows and Buxted in Camp Buxted with many 'happy' people laughing and falling about Yes, 'happy' people...

Next year, I recon we shall have 'Camp Sussex'!!

Welldone all and even better luck next time
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Brilliant weekend thanks to everyone for to much beer to much food and nowhere near enough sleep to shoot straight. Fantastic atmosphere in campbuxted, big thanks to the Oaks and Swallows who joined our camp. A BIG well done to the all the juniors for playing forty forty and football together, it was a joy to watch. Oh yeah nearly forgot well done Stuart and Scott knew we could count on the juniors!!!!! Post some photos soon but with 500 to choose from taking a while. Once again bloody good weekend. An even more proud Dad, Scott and Craig well done .
    UK,World and European Benchrest team and individual champions.

Great company, geat food, great beer, great course's (was there two?.)
    Thanks to camp buxted for the being great hosts, thanks so spence for the lift and tent. weather was crap, but didnt stop the laughs.
    next year will be a differnt kettle of fish, we want 50+ people and a CAMP SUSSEX!!!

pics

CAMPBUXTED PICS THE CLUB THAT KNOWS HOW TO HAVE FUN
    http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/uu268/G-FORCE_01/
    Last edited by G-4ORCE; 14-04-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-4ORCE View Post
    CAMPBUXTED PICS THE CLUB THAT KNOWS HOW TO HAVE FUN
    http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/u...rt=80&newest=1
    good one mate

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Dammit, y'all could at least lied and said it sucked; but, no, you had to go and have a good time. All right, all right, next time i'm coming (stuff work, doesn't pay to be loyal, even when it was very, very busy).

See you thursday & sunday, Hobbits (Hobbits sure know how to party and even win silverware too).
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

cant wait for the fun day BBQ that was a good weekend you were on good form shame about your shooting

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Nice one Al pity those Scousers didn't win though.

Well done Scott and Stuart for digging deep on Monday..

See you 7.45am Sunday.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Great weekend, got a cold and feeling rubbish but well worth it. I still don't regret going for Phil's full English over zeroing my gun on day two despite the effect it had on my score. I'd add some highlights but there are too many!

Swallows and Oaks were great company and everyone banded together and had a great time... so many stories to tell!

Huge congrats Stuart and Scott, you should feel deservedly proud.
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

boss aint you going to give us a lay in as we did you so proud and we made you breakfast

thanks buxted for a wonderful weekend, thanks for burgers, drinks and laughs. realy nice to get to know you all. had a amazing time, cant wait for next year. well done again to craig and stuart, top scores. by the way mum didnt get lost on way home.

thanks buxted you were amazing. great time good laughs. well done craig and stuart. i would also like to thank biggles for the help and surport he gave us over the weekend.
    AA S200 ginb stock!!

fantastic holiday in cornwall!!!