• Easy

20 42.55%
  • Hard

5 10.64%
  • No different than a club comp course

22 46.81%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Worlds course

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post

I presume that the 15 people who've voted "Easy" are all in the top 15 on the result sheet AND shot at clubs where 30-something KZs are the norm .

Biggles
    No I thought both courses were tricky, but very subtley tricky, if it were that easy then more people than Kieran would have cleared the course. I know all my misses were either me being crap and two for wind.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    No I thought both courses were tricky, but very subtley tricky, if it were that easy then more people than Kieran would have cleared the course. I know all my misses were either me being crap and two for wind.

Ryan
    Fully agreed, just one for wind for me, long un by the lake, a gust popped up as I pressed into the 2nd stage, too late All the rest I was crap

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Get some plates made up so you can stick them over the standard KZs and get some practice at the "Deceivers"

Beleive me I'm on to it - right now. Only slight reservation about using add-on plates is that, as soon as people see them (pretty much impossible to disguise), they know that it's not 'normal'.

Unless, of course, I was to make a few 45mm 'reducer' plates and rivet them in place over a ...... 45mm KZ

Sneeky, eh?

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Beleive me I'm on to it - right now. Only slight reservation about using add-on plates is that, as soon as people see them (pretty much impossible to disguise), they know that it's not 'normal'.

Unless, of course, I was to make a few 45mm 'reducer' plates and rivet them in place over a ...... 45mm KZ

Sneeky, eh?

Biggles
    They're not believe me, the ones on the woods you cannot tell from looking at them from the front that they have been modified! But remember a lot of HFT course setters will scale down the plate as well so other methods of bracketing don't work!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Wind

If you found the wind at the worlds a problem you should have stayed off the BEANS!!!!!!!!