I like the look and feel of small guns, webley junior rifles etc.....in fact anything miniature....maybe its all the airfix kits and lead soldiers I had as a nipper.....One day, when I have a lot more time on my hands, I want to do a 1/3 or 1/4 scale prewar similar to some I have seen on the net.......anyway, I have had a 39" imp mod D apart....the cylinder was bulged at the barrel joint and had a deep dent......didnt really have a plan of what I was going to do until two things happened....I got hold of a 13 inch stock, (from Johns D....it was too short for me), and was browsing Hillers and saw the L the Lincoln gun........you can guess where this is leading by now......I was going to be a bit cheeky and post a pic of the finished article to see if anyone would fall for it, but have decided I want to keep this job "public" as I have no intention to deceive anyone, and no intention to pass of the finished article as something it is not. So....some pics of progress....barrel and cylinder are now a bit shorter than the L model, I think sorting out the cocking stroke and piston etc. will be a bit of fun, but hopefully it will all work O.K.!.....have bought a dovetail cutter to move the sight/latch slots, so thats no prob.....really should have a slimmer 11" stock, but am not touching that as I am just making a small gun, not a ringer!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7616789686347/