Update.......finally got around to getting it all finished, as I thought there was a little more to do in the way of machining.....the piston slot at the front needed a bit of work, as the cocking arm would not return fully when cocked

Anyway....after seeing Johns cracking REAL example at Bisley, I realise that the tiny 11 stock is the thing that really makes these so cute.....but I am quite happy with mine.....It is for the missus, as she is 4'11", and even a L model is slightly too long for her

I found a nice dual element BSA sight for up front, and have used Birchwood plum brown as a finish......It really does look old, and handling will only add to this.

The extra 1/4" in the cylinder length over an L has hardly made a difference, but it is lovely and smooth, and running at 610 fps, so not bad for a tiddler.

I have posted some more pics showing its size in relation to a 45" D, and also next to a 39" one (how it started before I got the saw out).....also the cocking arm showing the lincoln stamp (a pain cutting it into 5 pieces, but I am glad I did)

next project may be a stripping guide in photos, I feel guilty at how much work GGGR has been doing!!!!

Click on "all sizes" icon to see larger piccys.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7616789686347/