Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby BSA prewar model D

Nice work Ed...you are a craftsman supreme....so why did you buy that Relum.?

Are you about Friday...if I wanted to collect the "prize" for the Rivi boys...?

edbear2 Guest
    Hi Mate.......was thinking about going to the last (sadly) Royal show at Stoneleigh......not sure yet if I can get away, so PM me with your itinerary, and I am sure we can get together somewhere.......

.P.S......the Relum was an impulse buy a while back... as a couple of mates had them when I was (much) younger, and I always liked (and still do) the general look of them......unfortunately, my rose specs have become clear thesedays ......If the build and finish was up to BSA/Webley standards, I would keep it......I still think the stock shape is one of the best of the period, but its one of those "marmite" guns

I'll pm you Ed...dont change your visitation for me...I'll be back..

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
    I have serious case of green eye monster for the lovely rifle and your skill in producing such a wonderful creation. I'm sure BSA would have been proud the add "The Improved Model E.D." to their range! Nice one Eddy. Caddy
    Yes indeedie.

Once again you have come up trumps and produced a beauty, What next ?
    May be a .22 Standard with an extended air chamber "The Improved Model Big E.D.