Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's better.....

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex

Thumbs up That's better.....

......Naughty Boys Corner is now more visible.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    ......Naughty Boys Corner is now more visible.
    I'm happy Charles, are you happy too?
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

As we are all being honest and polite at the moment, it seems like a re-label, that's all.
    HFT and FT, if they are to be separated from General Airgun at all, should have a section in General, not right down at the bottom of the screen.

For instance, BP, now this is not a dig, just an example as I have just looked at it for the first time, had no-one on that section apart from me, has had fewer views in total than a couple of threads I can think of.

If the very niche market BP can be up there, then why not the naughty boys too?

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    As we are all being honest and polite at the moment, it seems like a re-label, that's all.
    HFT and FT, if they are to be separated from General Airgun at all, should have a section in General, not right down at the bottom of the screen.

For instance, BP, now this is not a dig, just an example as I have just looked at it for the first time, had no-one on that section apart from me, has had fewer views in total than a couple of threads I can think of.

Exactly Reg

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    For me personally I think it's a right ball ache. We have to find the date of a shoot on one section and then put our name down for it in another section so as the original thread doesn't get locked because that shoot is popular, or the locals want to waffle on about whatever.

From where I'm sat it stinks and has made the BBS far less inviting for me personally to click on and check out whats going on. When if it was done right it would have made things easier.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Exactly Reg
    Don't you bl00dy start, jumping on the mattinaboringplacefarfromthebrightlights and Mog and his foreign mate Viral Bronchitis bandwagon

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

there is a potential final solution in mind regarding all this, which if it can be implemented, may please all (or at least most, as have learned that pleasing all is an impossibility ... ).
    Done and done, changes made, and hope you all like them ... Personally, and as stated on another thread, I think it is terrific, and think this section is now superb and much much better than ever before . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth it will be fine when it is moved up the page and put just under General airgun where people can see it
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Viral Bronchitis
    It's not funny ya know *cough, cough, splutter wheeze*

here's hoping for a recovery in time for Buxted on Sunday.

*cooooough*

Cliff
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It's not funny ya know *cough, cough, splutter wheeze*

here's hoping for a recovery in time for Buxted on Sunday.

*cooooough*

Cliff
    Oh I know I'm here with Flu, a close mate of Viral's

Does anybody feel like the other HFT / Comp section is going to become redundent now??
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Sparky rang me and now you at least have this, he asked that a section with HFT in the heading could be sorted, it has, if you want it up the top thats tuff titty, what difference can that make

No more new sections will be forthcoming and no more changes to the ones we have
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by scutter View Post
    Gareth it will be fine when it is moved up the page and put just under General airgun where people can see it
    It is staying where it is if you dont like it then dont read it, it aint rocket science and its an internet site, a free one by the way
    Baz

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    For me personally I think it's a right ball ache. We have to find the date of a shoot on one section and then put our name down for it in another section so as the original thread doesn't get locked because that shoot is popular, or the locals want to waffle on about whatever.

From where I'm sat it stinks and has made the BBS far less inviting for me personally to click on and check out whats going on. When if it was done right it would have made things easier.

Ryan
    It isnt compulsory, if you cant find what you are looking for then go elsewhere
    Baz