Thread: Prewar BSA and 1970's Webley Pellets For Sale

Prewar BSA and 1970's Webley Pellets For Sale

A box of 1000 .177 BSA Air Rifle Pellets dating from the 1920's/30's. Not many (presumed) original pellets left but card box is in good condition. Label and sides are complete and readable. Aquisition of an unopened box forces sale. £40 posted SOLD

3 round tins of .22 Webley Special Pellets with the orange and white "sectored" lid. Slight fading to lids and a few minor scratches. All are almost full. 2 have presumed original contents while the third is full of what look like Marksman pellets. I bought these to use but can't bring myself to shoot them! £9 posted per tin 2 TINS LEFT

3 round tins of .22 Webley Special pellets with black lid and white/red writing. Old shop stock and complete with original pellets. Again, can't bring myself to use them and they're taking up space. £7 posted per tin ALL SOLD

A Valvespout Parker Hale Oil can of Young's 303. Appears in my 1937 Parker Hale catalogue, so would look good with a cased Service or similar. Still retains oil and valvespout in working order - £18 posted SOLD

Just Found some 1970's vintage boxes of 200 .22 Milbro Caledonian pellets in the loft. Some empty (never threw them out!) and some full. £2.50 posted for the empty boxes and £4 for the full ones

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 18-04-2009 at 07:40 AM. Reason: sale

i will take a tin of .22 webley specials with black lid and white lettering please.
    pm sent
    steyr lp5,steyr lp10,hw77k,bsa buccaneer .177,bsa scorpion .177,original 6g
    happy with my lot!

edbear2 Guest
    Hi guys.......can I have the bsa no 1 box please, will P.M. you regarding payment......regards, ed

Thanks both,

PMs on way

Regards,
    John

Hi,I would like the parker hale oil tin and one tin of pellets with black and white lid. Thanks will send pm.

Thanks Luvguns. PM sent

Regards,
    J&J

edbear2 Guest

Thank You!

Hi John, recieved safe today, thanks for the excellent packing job!........will have to evict something now to make some space (or buy a bigger coffee table).....all the best mate, and hope your replacement is a cracker, Ed

Smile

Hi Ed,

Glad the pellet box got there in one piece and glad you happy with it. If you anything like John then yes i suggest you buy a bigger coffee table lol.

Many thanks for the leaflets on walking in the Malvern's i am sure we will do one or two when we are on holiday.

Bye for now

Jo