Thread: Weekend Bargain.......

Weekend Bargain.......

Sharp Innova .22 Rifle, with fitted silencer adaptor, HW Silencer, spare seal kit, and Doskosport Gunguard SE Single Rifle case.

This was rebuilt about a year ago and has not had 1/2 tin of pellets..(Approx 200?) through it since the rebuild, its in very good condition for it's age, just a few light cosmetic marks...(I'm nit picking!)

Consistancy?..
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post

5 shots using RWS Superdome's........8 ft/sec spread.

5 Shots using AA Field's..1 ft/sec spread!
    Please note that this Innova retains the original front sight/fore end assembly to accomodate the silencer adaptor, some Innova's are fitted with a metal substitute sight/fore end assembly.

Comes with Doskosport Gunguard SE Single Rifle Case.

All the above kit at the BARGAIN price only £160 face to face ONLY. in The Manchester area or within easy reach.

Please don't make offers, this is an excellent price. I will not split either.
    THIS RIFLE WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM SALE IF NOT SOLD BY SUNDAY NIGHT.

Piccy 1...Its the bottom rifle in photo, the top rifle was sold long ago! (Scope not included)!

Piccy 2...Its the bottom rifle in photo, the top rifle was sold long ago! (Scope not included!)

First to say 'Yes' here gets it.

Any questions? then PM me, DON'T POST HERE!
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Hurry if you want it!
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."