Thread: Diana's/Originals-where are they ?

original

I have a .22 model 35 (very early pre scope ramp) and a Diana .177 model 27 for sale
    Both are mechanically and cosmetically good
    They are smooth to cock and very accurate at 30 yds with nice triggers
    pm me if interested
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Originals

Hi there,
    ive been wondering the same thing!.local gunshop's to me dont seem to hold any stock of diana's but they can order them.ive got a original 54 airking(1992) in .177 which is fantastic,as good as the tx200sr.i was looking for the 300R a while back but they seem to be like that rocking horse stuff so i gave up!.

ATB
    Steve

little
    hijack,whats so special about the 300r ,ive got a brand spanking new one in the box,can you please enlighten me?
    rgds scirroco

i have a model 16 for sale / swop

Seems to be somewhat cultural. You guys on your island make some fine air rifles yourself, why buy foreign...? What's more, Diana is a tad expensive even in Germany, at least the better models. Even there, Weihrauch seems to be more popular as pretty much nobody can claim the quality of e.g. HW97 that costs less than a Diana 48.

Then there's the eternal crying and moaning about using plastic for sights and trigger blade in Dianas. However, as I was shooting in cold(ish) weather outdoors I did, in fact, appreciate the plastic trigger. Metal would have felt much colder and despite predictions to the contrary, the plastic did not break off in sub-zero temperatures, either.

Cheers,

-Topi

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Perhaps when they all stsart arriving with metal adjustable triggers things will improve, I hope so.
    The new, Field Target oriented TH models will obviously have metal trigger blades but I don't know whether they are adjustable.

What's strange is that the T01 trigger was adjustable in pull weight as well, while the later T05 is only adjustable in pull length AFAIK. Seems like a retrograde move to me.

I'm lucky enough to own a Diana 48 SV with the T01 trigger and am very happy with it. I also have a Diana 46 that has two trigger adjustment screws like the T01 but the action does not have the T01 text.

Cheers,

-Topi

I did not know there would be more than a cosmetic overhaul to the triggers for the TH models. Interesting, the bit about the T06; I could not find anything about it on the Diana web site. I hope it's a good one, anyway.

I do also like the old three-ball trigger, it works amazingly well. A bit fiddly to assemble, though, at least for a first-timer.

Cheers,

-Topi

We have 6 break barrel rifles in the club, all up for sale. I will get a list and let you know what Diana / Orininals are in the hoard.
    Regards
    Bob