Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10m comp Dry Run starts Sat 25th April

Exclamation 10m comp Dry Run starts Sat 25th April

Okay, boys 'n' girls, the 147 and the PPC are now over, which leaves us with a fallow period in the UBC Competition calendar until Saturday 2nd May, when the new season of the 6yd competition rolls around.

Meantime, I'd like to do a dry-run of the 10m comp ahead of the official start of Season 1 in May - just to make sure my spreadsheets are working properly and all the comms links between me and actually getting the scores up on the UBC site are working as they should.

So, who'd like to help me?

If you're up for it, it commences this coming Saturday 25th April for one week only - scores must be submitted to me no later than 2300hrs on Saturday 2nd May. The email address for submissions is:

Marks out of 100, shooting five shots each at 2 x Page 3s of the UBC target PDF or you can use the standard 10m ISSF targets at your Club.

Either one-handed or two-handed whichever is more comfortable, but please list which method when submitting your scores.

Full rules Here.

This will be a standalone comp ahead of the start of Season 1, and scores will not count towards the season total. If Tony can't spare any room on the site, I'll post full results on here when I have them.

Thanks for helping me out with my beta testing, and good luck!

Mike.

I'm in

I'll be using

HW45 ~ Spring ~ 0.177

& for a real laugh

Gamo P23 ~ C02 ~ 0.177

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi Mike
    I'll try and have a go too. I've got 12 NSRA cards to do within the next 10 days too!

Walther LP200 PCP .177, Bisley Practice pellets

Best regards
    Linnet67
    My Guns: a Walther LP200;& a Weihrauch HW40PCA

Thanks for your help, guys. I'm going to have a do with the Compact and the 1911. At least if it's just us, (although I know Tony is going to have a go at it) between us we've got all four categories covered so I can populate that spreadsheet.

That said, the more the merrier! Anyone else fancy a cheeky pre-season practice under competition conditions?

I'll have a go at that Mike....put me down for thr PCP pistol section with Morini CM162MI and H&N Match Kugeln .177 pellets.
    I'll join up to the new season of 10m and 6m with this combo and will hopefully be accompanying Linnet to the Meet in May....
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    hopefully be accompanying Linnet to the Meet in May....
    Eric.
    He reckons I won't find my way outta Suffolk on my own..... don't know if that's cos I'm a woman or a lass brought up in Suffolk lass or whether sshhhhh don't tell anyone..... cos I was born in essex

But whether with a norfolk boy accompanying me i'll do any better I don't know! ????

Linnet

BigEars Guest
    Yep, I'll have a go too. Maybe I can rope Noddy in as well if he'll stop playing with his bells.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnet67 View Post
    But whether with a norfolk boy accompanying me i'll do any better I don't know! ????

Linnet

Wife bought me a Sat Nav for my birthday last month so I'm now venturing outta Norfolk on a regular basis....
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    Wife bought me a Sat Nav for my birthday last month so I'm now venturing outta Norfolk on a regular basis....
    Eric.
    You don't need to go far, half a mile and your in Suffolk!
    Trust you're keeping well Eric.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by dissduck View Post
    You don't need to go far, half a mile and your in Suffolk!
    Trust you're keeping well Eric.
    John
    That's as the sparrow flies!...
    I'm fine John...how are you?..hit anything with your blunderbuss yet?
    Eric.

Doing something wrong Eric, the more I go the less clays I hit! Doing OK with my TX at Broadland though.
    John

I don't think I will get away with not shooting will I

Looking forward to the trial run as i can shoot it at my the club.

Not sure what set up i'll be using, so I'll let you know when i've shot it.

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Wow, brilliant response so far, thank you everyone.

Eric & Lynne - if you need any help getting out of Norfolk, I should be able to get you over the border into Lincs without too much trouble on Friday 15th May as I'll be heading back home from Wroxham. You can both follow me if you like and I'll show you the way out.

I'm planning to slip over Breydon and down the Southern Rivers into Suffolk this time out, Lynne - keep your eyes peeled for some half-naked idiot piloting a boat wearing a red UBC cap. We're looking to moor up at Loddon, a lovely little spot.

All best,

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    I'll be heading back home from Wroxham. You can both follow me if you like and I'll show you the way out.

I'm planning to slip over Breydon and down the Southern Rivers into Suffolk this time out, Lynne - keep your eyes peeled for some half-naked idiot piloting a boat wearing a red UBC cap. We're looking to moor up at Loddon, a lovely little spot.

All best,

Mike.
    Hi Mike
    I better warn my Dad then! He has a boat at Horning (next village to Wroxham) and lives in Ludham walking distance from the bridge. If you boat down the river Ant he will see the red UBC cap!!!

Don't think the southern rivers will get you near to me but do have fun across Breydon Water, going nowhere at 5mph against the tide!!

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by Linnet67 View Post
    Hi Mike
    I better warn my Dad then! He has a boat at Horning (next village to Wroxham) and lives in Ludham walking distance from the bridge. If you boat down the river Ant he will see the red UBC cap!!!

Lynne
    I know Horning quite well, Lynne - we'll be stocking up on meat from the village butchers before heading downriver. I "might" just have to stop at the New Inn and say hello to Gus the eelman - well, it'd be rude not to!

Talking of Ludham, can you name this Pub?