Okay, boys 'n' girls, the 147 and the PPC are now over, which leaves us with a fallow period in the UBC Competition calendar until Saturday 2nd May, when the new season of the 6yd competition rolls around.

Meantime, I'd like to do a dry-run of the 10m comp ahead of the official start of Season 1 in May - just to make sure my spreadsheets are working properly and all the comms links between me and actually getting the scores up on the UBC site are working as they should.

So, who'd like to help me?

If you're up for it, it commences this coming Saturday 25th April for one week only - scores must be submitted to me no later than 2300hrs on Saturday 2nd May. The email address for submissions is:

Marks out of 100, shooting five shots each at 2 x Page 3s of the UBC target PDF or you can use the standard 10m ISSF targets at your Club.

Either one-handed or two-handed whichever is more comfortable, but please list which method when submitting your scores.

Full rules Here.

This will be a standalone comp ahead of the start of Season 1, and scores will not count towards the season total. If Tony can't spare any room on the site, I'll post full results on here when I have them.

Thanks for helping me out with my beta testing, and good luck!

Mike.