Thread: HW 35 Thumbhole stock, just stock, factory

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Well, might have decided I don't need my thumbhole stock after all ... If I sold it as separate item what is it worth ?
    Very difficult to gauge in some ways, but here goes. Last August I sold a standard .177 HW35 in vgc for £135, and a standard .22 for £125. I also sold my vgc HW35TH .177 when went skint earlier this year, and that went for bang on £200.

Based on all this, for your factory spec TH stock "only" then, if it is in good "original" condition (no chips to lacquer, dinks, or lumps out the original butt pad), it has to be worth a minimum of £60, and personally, I would not take a penny less . Hope this helps. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Yes it does-thanks
    I have this habit of tarting up 'knock about rifles' the sort of thing you'd take out on a drizzly day, to the point where I don't want to take them out in 'inclement conditions'
    Then I look for another, then I get bollocked and have to sell a couple (or go skint - aptly put)
    I'm 'knockabout free' at the mo, and wondering if a clearout will equal- rifle
    Same here! I'll be interested should you want to sell the stock bud! Please

PAUL