Thread: Four for sale

Four for sale

I have four airguns for sale displayed in photo from the top downward:-

1. BSA Mercury Mk 2 SOLD TO RELLUM WITH MANY THANKS
    2. BSA Airsporter Mk 1 SOLD TO OGILKES PENDING USUAL WITH THANKS
    3. Diana G55 SOLD TO OGILKES PENDING USUAL WITH THANKS
    4. Sterling HR81 THIS ONE IS STILL FOR SALE

BSA Mercury Mk2 Serial No. ZB7107 - 1976-1979 - .22 This gun cocks OK, has a smooth action, fires sweetly, the stock is in good condition, the barrel has had the usual black painted finish and could do with repainting. The rear sight is missing. I am looking for £60 plus postage.

BSA Airsporter Mk 1 Serial No. GB4717 - 1956-58 - .22 This is a really nice gun. The stock has a rich patina, the metalwork is superb, it has a smooth action and it is a pleasure to shoot. Unfortunately, the stock has had a repair near the trigger and the cylinder bolt end cap is missing. I am looking for £75 plus postage.

Diana Model 55 Serial No. 551220 - 1961 - .22 It is stamped on the stock "11-61" (presumably the date). The action is very smooth and shoots sweetly. The stock is in beautiful condition, it has had a very small repair at some time at the front of the stock. The metalwork has no pitting (apart from a small amount below the stock line). Unfortunately, it needs re-blueing. I would like £100 plus postage.

Sterling Armaments Co. HR81 - Serial No. 1051 - .22 calibre. An absolutely stunning gun. The stock is 99% mint, it has deep blueing on the metal apart from a four inch long area on the front of the barrel where it has been rubbed. The action is as tight as the day it was made and it shoots accurately. I would like £160 plus postage.

Last edited by Old Bull; 23-04-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    PM inbound

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Another PM re Diana and Airsporter coming your way

Thumbs up Good Deal

Good Deal & a cracking bloke to deal with many thanks for the Mercury ATVB Rellum