Thread: rough wedge 26/4

rough wedge 26/4

who's going then ? lez, the fozzer brother's and myself should be there nice and early im hoping for a bit of wind this sunday as the last three time's i have been the condition's have been perfect (im not moaning) trouble is without practicing in wind,when it is windy it will be doughnut's all round ps....no rain please

Quote Originally Posted by paul tinsleyt View Post
    who's going then ? lez, the fozzer brother's and myself should be there nice and early im hoping for a bit of wind this sunday as the last three time's i have been the condition's have been perfect (im not moaning) trouble is without practicing in wind,when it is windy it will be doughnut's all round ps....no rain please
    there is no pleasing some people,,quote,,,"I want a still day so I can ZERO my gun" WE organise STILL days for YOU and now YOU WANT WIND,, So I shall do the wind chant on Saturday night,,,,, just for you

ill eat 3 curries sat night hows that?
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    Have a couple of beers as well and it will be WIND with SUBSTANCE!! Congrats on yer job mate

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    On a diet then
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

not on a diet just dont want to scare him
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Thumbs up

I will be there Im looking forward to a little wind myself, cos im seriously running out of excuses now for the bad scores. Keep the rain on hold for monday it dont matter when were at work
    AR20 FT with MTC VIPER 8-32x60

The Present Is A Gift.

Quote Originally Posted by 99CLOMP View Post
    there is no pleasing some people,,quote,,,"I want a still day so I can ZERO my gun" WE organise STILL days for YOU and now YOU WANT WIND,, So I shall do the wind chant on Saturday night,,,,, just for you
    thank's ever so much ant

top shoot today chaps ,WELL DONE TO ALL INVOLVED my kneeling shots are getting better now !! AND there was also a touch of wind see you all soon

shock horror at the wedge ?

shock horror at the wedge ??????????????? didn't believe my eyes but conformation from my shooting buddy mr paul tinsley we actually saw the ogre let loose out of his cave to wander round the course but incredibly some-one had sprinkled biscuits on the floor to entice it back to its lair( think it must have been garth ) so no-one was hurt luckily heard a whisper from the wedge that a new cave is being installed to prevent further escapes from the ogre....will keep people upto date with progress
    SUPER COURSE AGAIN CHAPS THANK-YOU TO ALL INVOLVED...bet you have a little chuckle at this dennis see you in 2 weeks..LEZ
    LEZ4EVARED
    THE DEVIL IS A LOSER AND HE'S MY BITCH
    DAYSTATE MK3 ST+ MTC VIPER 10 X 44