Thread: Webley medallion

Webley medallion

Hi
    Looking for the webley medallion that sits in the stock on the webley rifles, has anyone got one for sale?
    JJJJJJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    Hi
    Looking for the webley medallion that sits in the stock on the webley rifles, has anyone got one for sale?
    JJJJJJ
    They are on the shelf next to the Hens teeth. I wish you well in your quest but I had no joy when I got a little carried away polishing one day

Try here. Bit of a long shot ( pun intended ) !

Bognor Regis, Proteksupplies.co.uk have an old mk3 rifle stock/repaired, 'with emblem'. You never know it might be a good 'un. Fair price too @ 15 of your English poonds.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Not intending to hi-jack this thread but I have a Falcon Mk1 with the stock medallion which I think is the same, and action. Missing trigger guard, needs new stock screws, stock slightly split at the cocking slot. Medallion intact though littering worn but could be resotred by an enthusiast. I bought it for spares but I found that my Falcon was a Mk2 and not compatible!

Willing to sell for what I apid for it £35 plus post. Cheaper though to make your own copy.

Talking cobblers!!

Any decent cobbler or trophy shop will be able to engrave a copy, "johnsons" in the precinct near me has done one, even had the correct colour of plastic disc.
    He does dog collar tags etc