Thread: Parker Hale 3 Band P53

Parker Hale 3 Band P53

I'm considering parting with my .577 PH 3 bander. Can anyone help me out with suggesting a fair price for one of these in good condition?

Steve.

I have the 2 band version of your 3 band and was looking to sell it a bit back. At the time £300 seemed to be about right for a ph 2 band in good working order. £350 for a really nice one with a few bits with it. I payed £300 for mine off a mate but then had to buy a mold ect. Dont know if the 3 bands fetch more or not.
    I took it for one last go and decided to keep it, figured i couldnt replace it with anything more intresting for that sort of money.
    Will ask around at our club if anyones after one.
    Best Wishes, Tim

Thanks Tim.

value

Ive had both 2 & 3 band Parker Hale Enfields, they seem to sell for about £300 unless they have other bits with them. Try contacting Wedgeknock or Peter Starley, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by steve medlock View Post
    I'm considering parting with my .577 PH 3 bander. Can anyone help me out with suggesting a fair price for one of these in good condition?

Steve.
    Hi Steve

Bought my PH 3-bander in as new condition it had the little brass chain nipple protector jobby as an extra - plus a powder drop tube, & a 1 gang Lyman minie mould for £275 about 2 years ago.
    That was from a dealer too.

Cheers

Roy