Thread: MAD members and anyone bored at home

MAD members and anyone bored at home

We are having our monthly shoot in the woods so come on down and enjoy the great shoot in the bluebell wood .
    Its my birthday so you can have a bit of cake aswell
    Ian
    THIS SUNDAY 3rd MAY
    Last edited by popsheep; 27-04-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: date addition
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Excellent, breakfast for 9AM please Ian not sure which gun is coming though. Wolf No1 is sick, Wolf No2 has got a strop on and is refusing to play the game and Wolf No3 is not set up yet.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

A pack of Wolves then Chris

sounds like a pack of trouble.
    Hope to see you Sunday and breakfast will be served at 9
    See you all
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Lloyd_D Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Excellent, breakfast for 9AM please Ian not sure which gun is coming though. Wolf No1 is sick, Wolf No2 has got a strop on and is refusing to play the game and Wolf No3 is not set up yet.
    Sounds like you need an even more unreliable tool.. a Logun S-16

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Sounds like he needs some air!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

sh## stirrer

Mr Lloyd-D

WITH REFERANCE TO YOUR SNIDE COMMENT REGARDING SCORE CARDS
    REF' TO THW-HFT.

POINT. 1
    YOU WERE NOT A MEMBER OF THW
    POINT. 2
    YOU HAVE BEEN SHOOTING AT THW WITH OUT BECOMING A MEMBER, OF WHICH YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT THW IS A MEMBER ONLY CLUB.
    AND IT WAS EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT AFTER 3 SHOOTS YOU HAVE TO BECOME A MEMBER.
    POINT.3
    YOUR SCORE CARD WAS NOT COUNTED DUE TO ABOVE. IT WAS NOT
    TORN UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF MAD.
    POINT 4
    APPARENTLY YOU GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE ' WHICH MUST OF BEEN OVER 58

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ABOVE PLEASE COME BACK TO THW SO WE
    CAN HAVE A CHAT.

BOSS THW

Tony if you have a problem with Lloyd can you contact him directly and not put this on a thread advertising our event.
    And not being funny dont you advertise your comps like ;
    TH-W Results 19th April open shoot
    Yet again a great turn out,of club members,guests,non members,for our Open Shoot on SUNDAY 19th April 09

Maybe i read this wrong but it says `Open` which i would say means open to anyone, also the `Non members` also would make me think you dont have to be a member to shoot there???
    Like i say i could be wrong but then i also hear im banned from going to your club too and i have not done anything wrong have i ?
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It

nibbley-uk

Quote Originally Posted by nibbley-uk View Post
    Tony if you have a problem with Lloyd can you contact him directly and not put this on a thread advertising our event.
    And not being funny dont you advertise your comps like ;
    TH-W Results 19th April open shoot
    Yet again a great turn out,of club members,guests,non members,for our Open Shoot on SUNDAY 19th April 09

Maybe i read this wrong but it says `Open` which i would say means open to anyone, also the `Non members` also would make me think you dont have to be a member to shoot there???
    Like i say i could be wrong but then i also hear im banned from going to your club too and i have not done anything wrong have i ?
    Fair comment,
    So let me get this straight, you would rather I contacted this said person directly rather than putting my comments on your thread. So that would be the same as when you all slated my club openly on here regarding the lloyd situation then, before finding out the facts. Seems its a case of dont do as I do, but do as I say!

Yes i would rather you contact Lloyd personaly rather than bring it up here, do we come on your posts and interfere ??
    Coming from someone who tried to wind a few people up posting as someone else(Muttley) i find your comments a bit out of order, lighten up its only a hobby.
    Last edited by nibbley-uk; 02-05-2009 at 08:25 AM.
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    mr lloyd-d

with referance to your snide comment regarding score cards
    ref' to thw-hft.

Point. 1
    you were not a member of thw
    point. 2
    you have been shooting at thw with out becoming a member, of which you are well aware that thw is a member only club.
    And it was explained to you that after 3 shoots you have to become a member.
    Point.3
    your score card was not counted due to above. It was not
    torn up because you are a member of mad.
    Point 4
    apparently you got the highest score ' which must of been over 58

if you have a problem with above please come back to thw so we
    can have a chat.

Boss thw
    just to clear a few things up it was myself that started the thread regarding lloyds scorecard and lloyd had no idea that i was going to do that. I done it out of a knee jerk reaction from the big red "sad for it" logos that suddeenly appeared on thw threads. Petty i know but i was annoyed at thw,s posts.
    Lloyd told me he had the best .22 score of the day which i am sure he was proud of but i accidentally interpreted that as the top score.
    Im sure as darren lindsey says if you put "open" on your ads then youve got to expect non members to want to shoot. I would like to think that one day i could come down to one of your open shoots and enjoy a great day out at a friendly club without the fear of being told that if i dont join im not welcome any more and having my scorecard discounted?
    Your motto at the bottom of your posts reads "we might be small but were big on hospitality" and i would like to think that in the future this will become reality?
    From mad,s point of view all members of thw are welcome to shoot at our club anytime with no restrictions on the number of visits. This isnt a dig at thw,s three visits and your out policy its just the way we do it here.
    We have a shoot this weekend in our stunning 5 acre wood so please come down with your guns and we can battle it out together so to speak!
    I look forward to shooting round with you
    best regards
    richard woods
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Lloyd_D Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy View Post
    just to clear a few things up it was myself that started the thread regarding lloyds scorecard and lloyd had no idea that i was going to do that. I done it out of a knee jerk reaction from the big red "sad for it" logos that suddeenly appeared on thw threads. Petty i know but i was annoyed at thw,s posts.
    Lloyd told me he had the best .22 score of the day which i am sure he was proud of but i accidentally interpreted that as the top score.
    Im sure as darren lindsey says if you put "open" on your ads then youve got to expect non members to want to shoot. I would like to think that one day i could come down to one of your open shoots and enjoy a great day out at a friendly club without the fear of being told that if i dont join im not welcome any more and having my scorecard discounted?
    Your motto at the bottom of your posts reads "we might be small but were big on hospitality" and i would like to think that in the future this will become reality?
    From mad,s point of view all members of thw are welcome to shoot at our club anytime with no restrictions on the number of visits. This isnt a dig at thw,s three visits and your out policy its just the way we do it here.
    We have a shoot this weekend in our stunning 5 acre wood so please come down with your guns and we can battle it out together so to speak!
    I look forward to shooting round with you
    best regards
    richard woods
    Spot on, Spiderboy!

But I really don't feel welcome down THW so won't be attending/joining anytime soon.

I've had enough of this crap now, so lets be friends