Thread: Shooting sling

Target Shooter is offline I'll give you three guesses...

Shooting sling

Recently taken part in a competition using a sling, which I've never previously used and found it was a real benefit, so thought I'd invest in one for my casual shooting. I was looking for a 2 piece leather one preferably, an adjustable arm band type with the main length itself that attaches to it. Tried looking on the internet but the words "sling" and "strap" constantly seem to get interchanged so it's fairly impossible to find anything of any use without constant trawling. Could anyone suggest me a website with the aforementioned sling on it? I'd be looked to pay around £35 for a nice leather one. Thanks in advance
    Those entrusted with arms should be persons of some substance and stake in the country - William Windham
    Member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club

target stuff on intershoot and edinkille.

don't know how well it would work casually.

Rifle sling

Quote Originally Posted by Target Shooter View Post
    Recently taken part in a competition using a sling, which I've never previously used and found it was a real benefit, so thought I'd invest in one for my casual shooting. I was looking for a 2 piece leather one preferably, an adjustable arm band type with the main length itself that attaches to it. Tried looking on the internet but the words "sling" and "strap" constantly seem to get interchanged so it's fairly impossible to find anything of any use without constant trawling. Could anyone suggest me a website with the aforementioned sling on it? I'd be looked to pay around £35 for a nice leather one. Thanks in advance
    Hi
    I have a target rifle sling, it's in good conditition,and within your price range.
    PM me if you still need one
    Regards Himself

Rifle Sling

I think if I were you, I would go for a man made material which will not stretch as leather will do, all be it very slight, but as target shooters will advise that is all that is required to make a mess of a good card.

Also a little more expensive as all those things are, but the extra now will save you the time and cost in the future of going to get your hands on an alternative.

Have a look on #### and run a search on Anschutz or Target shooting and you will get a link to intershoot who a excellent to deal with. They normally have loads of stuff to have a look at.

Chris at, ’bedfordtargetsupplies.co.uk’ will also have slings.

Hope this helps