Quote Originally Posted by bilco40k View Post
Hi All,
Ive just bought a HW60j in .17HMR, not fired it yet ( christmas pressie) tried e-mailing Wierauch they replied they were very busy and would eventually get back to me.
Has any one a manual,parts list or diagram ( exploded or not) i could have a copy of as i want to find out if the trigger can be adjusted and how to do it.
Hi Bilco,
Good choice, I've got a pair of 60's in .17 hmr & .22 wmr, if yours is a brand spanker you'll need to pull it through to remove the inhibiting coating & even then the first few shots will probably be all over the place.
If it's the 14" barrel the Hogun mod works a bit better than a SAK & balances very nicely.

I found my hmr to be quite ammo fussy, it does not like Hornady V-max 17gn at all, but it does quite like Winchester & Remington V-max, However it is pinpoint accurate with Hornady 20gn xtp.

Mine also hates being cleaned, it throws the accuracy right off, I don't even pull through the barrel very often because even that takes 5-10 rounds to come back.

If you fit a bipod I recomend fitting some rubber sheet to pad the stock, all my bipods can fall off without it because of the forestock shape.