Had a free slot on my ticket so bought myself a second hand Weihrauch HW60J in .22lr this morning (didn't fancy the Browning T-Bolt on offer) and have just spent an afternoon at the range. Put on a Hawke 3-9x50 I had in the drawer, zeroed in at 80yards with the bipod pinched from my .17hmr for the time being. Lovely gun, lovely trigger, very accurate with Eley subs and comfortable to shoot. Finish on the stock is a bit crap though - strip and tru-oil I think. It's the first one I've seen second-hand in a good while .. I think I know why - this rifle is a definite keeper. Bit heavy but that's no big thing.

Ended up putting over 150 rounds through it, one of which went through the world's stupidest jackdaw - he landed next to the target board on the backstop after I'd just spent 40 minutes trying (mostly successfully) to knock the inner rings out of the target.

Thought about getting a decent mil-dot scope to help guage the rise/drop, but I think I'll keep the Hawke on there. Cheap scope, but works well enough. Don't have a slot for a mod at the moment but might persue this, get a variation and use as a 2nd/alternative gun (to my .17hmr) for bunnies. I actually bought it primarily for target shooting.

Does anyone out there have a schematic or manual for the HW60J? I did the usual Google searches and had a good scour of the Weihrauch website to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.