Thread: Ford SIHFT 10th May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Mike

Yes, I've got the scorecard - is it 3 to a page of A4? I have had to do some mucking about to get it to fit, I suspect different versions of Word are to blame. Thanks

Richard

It was designed so that 3 fit each A4 page. More likely down to printer margin variations. If I get the chance - have a couple of very busy days ahead of me (specially tomorrow ) - I will bring printed 'master' copies down for you, Andy, Del boy and Spongetta to take away for future rounds.

Did you get your laminated lane signs sorted (kneelers, etc.)? If not I can do and also bring with me on Sunday morning, but it does mean someone who knows the course running round to staple them up. If you want these, prob best to PM me the details.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    It was designed so that 3 fit each A4 page. More likely down to printer margin variations. If I get the chance - have a couple of very busy days ahead of me (specially tomorrow ) - I will bring printed 'master' copies down for you, Andy, Del boy and Spongetta to take away for future rounds.

Did you get your laminated lane signs sorted (kneelers, etc.)? If not I can do and also bring with me on Sunday morning, but it does mean someone who knows the course running round to staple them up. If you want these, prob best to PM me the details.

Biggles
    Mike

Many thanks. I've got all 3 to fit on a page and will print a load out tomorrow, meant to do it today but it wasn't meant to be.

Your master would be worth having for the future as I had to lose the border between shots 1-15 and 16-30.

Haven't heard about signs but we will sort them one way or t'other on Saturday - thanks for the offer though.

See you Sunday

Regards

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit