Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford SIHFT 10th May

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Hope it all goes well, see you all at Horsahm on the 31st...

Steve
    Thanks Steve, have fun and good luck at UKAHFT

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Mike

Yes, I've got the scorecard - is it 3 to a page of A4? I have had to do some mucking about to get it to fit, I suspect different versions of Word are to blame. Thanks

Richard

It was designed so that 3 fit each A4 page. More likely down to printer margin variations. If I get the chance - have a couple of very busy days ahead of me (specially tomorrow ) - I will bring printed 'master' copies down for you, Andy, Del boy and Spongetta to take away for future rounds.

Did you get your laminated lane signs sorted (kneelers, etc.)? If not I can do and also bring with me on Sunday morning, but it does mean someone who knows the course running round to staple them up. If you want these, prob best to PM me the details.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    It was designed so that 3 fit each A4 page. More likely down to printer margin variations. If I get the chance - have a couple of very busy days ahead of me (specially tomorrow ) - I will bring printed 'master' copies down for you, Andy, Del boy and Spongetta to take away for future rounds.

Did you get your laminated lane signs sorted (kneelers, etc.)? If not I can do and also bring with me on Sunday morning, but it does mean someone who knows the course running round to staple them up. If you want these, prob best to PM me the details.

Biggles
    Mike

Many thanks. I've got all 3 to fit on a page and will print a load out tomorrow, meant to do it today but it wasn't meant to be.

Your master would be worth having for the future as I had to lose the border between shots 1-15 and 16-30.

Haven't heard about signs but we will sort them one way or t'other on Saturday - thanks for the offer though.

See you Sunday

Regards

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Hope it all goes well, see you all at Horsahm on the 31st...

Steve
    sorry 'avin me hair done!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    sorry 'avin me hair done!!

XX
    Which one? ..

arf-titter-arf!

Ok signs are sorted, many thanks to Meester Jeem

Richard

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Daft question (but if a question is daft, it's worth being asked) but will there be a chance to check the zero on your rifle (and to be fussy, at 25 yards) before the fun commences?

I would have sorted it yesterday but kidney pain decided to take priority and pain killers, driving & shooting don't mix too well.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Daft question (but if a question is daft, it's worth being asked) but will there be a chance to check the zero on your rifle (and to be fussy, at 25 yards) before the fun commences?

I would have sorted it yesterday but kidney pain decided to take priority and pain killers, driving & shooting don't mix too well.
    Should be plenty of time, the 60 yard range will be open as soon as you are signed in. gates open at 8:00 we will start signing in as soon as poss after that

Thanks, small/slight panic over.

Now i'll go and shake my fist at my dodgy kidney and order it to behave. I haven't missed a SIHFT shoot so far this year and I have no intention of missing out.

whys no-body going on here ...

lol

good luck steve see you at horsham

love beth

Quote Originally Posted by swallows las View Post
    whys no-body going on here ...

lol

love beth
    They're all scared Beth...

now what have they got to be scared of. no wind and rain forcast. we are going to buxted tonight to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    They're all scared Beth...
    Yep, absolutely terrified, quaking in my boots, biting my nails, jumping at shadows and full of trepidation.

Apart from that bring on Sunday and my first trip to Ford.

its going to be great ...!

Quote Originally Posted by swallows las View Post

love beth
    Good luck to you as well, hope you shoot well with the new rifle
    See you later in the month...