Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford SIHFT 10th May

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Steve

As well as wishing you all the best for the UKAHFT has the 'new' Horsham venue been revealed yet?

Be handy to know asap as I've only got 1 Swallows FTC shoot before we're due to raid you and need to let the rest of the Swallows troop know where u are. I have to spoon feed tham - maps and all

Ta

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

well as just wondering is there any food being sold this time as not seen anything said about it if not do we need to bring our own ??
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by colin857 View Post
    well as just wondering is there any food being sold this time as not seen anything said about it if not do we need to bring our own ??
    Rest assured, catering is on hand!
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Rest assured, catering is on hand!
    In hand, on hand, on tap - will be there! I know what I mean

The burger van is no longer functioning but Terry and Paul (who run the place and are experienced in this sort of thing) have stepped in I am sure they will do us proud

I don't suppose anyone picked up a Ford hat at Swallows by any chance? I seem to have lost mine

Regards

Richard

In hand, on hand, on tap - will be there! I know what I mean

The burger van is no longer functioning but Terry and Paul (who run the place and are experienced in this sort of thing) have stepped in I am sure they will do us proud

I don't suppose anyone picked up a Ford hat at Swallows by any chance? I seem to have lost mine

Regards

Richard
    i have got a shell baseball cap if thats any good
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by colin857 View Post
    i have got a shell baseball cap if thats any good
    Many thanks Colin, I've got another hat - I just want my sweaty old Ford one back

Terry and Paul (who run the place and are experienced in this sort of thing) have stepped in I am sure they will do us proud
    Other words there going to take a order and run along to Ford market and come back for when we eat, it'll be cold and just as nice..... as the original Ford burgers??
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post
    Other words there going to take a order and run along to Ford market and come back for when we eat, it'll be cold and just as nice..... as the original Ford burgers??
    I am sure that Terry and Paul will be able to provide a superb service. I'll check what the arrangements are today but I take it the normal dietry requirements are burgers, sausages, bacon - that sort of fare? Hope so 'cos that's what I asked 'em to get...

Paul has aquired a brand new 8L electric water heater(cauldron?) for tea & coffee.

Richard

I've found my hat

And relax....

I am sure that Terry and Paul will be able to provide a superb service. I'll check what the arrangements are today but I take it the normal dietry requirements are burgers, sausages, bacon - that sort of fare? Hope so 'cos that's what I asked 'em to get...

Paul has aquired a brand new 8L electric water heater(cauldron?) for tea & coffee.

Richard
    Tuna and cucumber sandwiches, cut into quarters with the crusts cut off?

Steve
    There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.

picnick type weather is forecast--you can all relax with your sarnies, i heard a rumour that most of you lot cant hit anything unless there is a howling gale

Quote Originally Posted by wrigles View Post
    picnick type weather is forecast--you can all relax with your sarnies, i heard a rumour that most of you lot cant hit anything unless there is a howling gale
    Well you 'eard wrong!!

we can't hit anything lately....full stop!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

your not alone

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    I've found my hat

And relax....

Damn !! Had meant to find time to post message along lines of :

"No worries, Sir Richard. We found it at the end of packing away at Swallows the other Sunday. Had no idea who it belonged to - but seeing it was a Fordy one, it was ritually burnt !! "

See you - complete with headgear - tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Damn !! Had meant to find time to post message along lines of :

"No worries, Sir Richard. We found it at the end of packing away at Swallows the other Sunday. Had no idea who it belonged to - but seeing it was a Fordy one, it was ritually burnt !! "

See you - complete with headgear - tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Biggles
    It would have worked!

Course is set, oh yes the course is set

A burger van will be operating

Thanks to Dave, Jim, Eddie, Paul, Bill & of course Steve for their hard work today