Thread: tawd today

kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS

tawd today

A big well done to all the tawd crew.Brilliant thought out course by that master course setter Dave Benyon. Congrats to all the winners Ross .dave ramshead &Little steve .thanks for a great day cheers from all the Anstonlads . Ade KSDAD

Quote Originally Posted by kieran turner View Post
    A big well done to all the tawd crew.Brilliant thought out course by that master course setter Dave Benyon. Congrats to all the winners Ross .dave ramshead &Little steve .thanks for a great day cheers from all the Anstonlads . Ade KSDAD
    thanks k shame you couldnt be there tho mate hope you had a good weekend dude
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC

I must say a big well done to both Tawd and Rivi for putting on such a good show this weekend.
    My great shooting parnters Ian, Patrick,and Wayne, for keeping up the banter over the 2 days.
    Also some great performances put in especially Chris c with his clear round at Rivi, well done mate.( hope you had enough fuel to get home )
    All in all a totally enjoyable weekend with some highlights in the pub on Sat night with slides,Ian taking over as manager and Roger getting drunk as normal.
    Well done again to both clubs who put in a lot of effort for us to shoot there.
    Darren
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It

laity is offline Dumb “Platinum” Blonde
    What Daz said .....except me getting drink....as i was mostly ok to be honest. A cracking weekend at both clubs, great courses and great company as ever. Thanks to Bob and Matt and Woki for your company on the course although some feel it was intrusive but did not have the courage to mention it O well. A BIG well done to Steph whom CHEA.....shot well i mean all weekend two great scores. A massive well done to her ( please can the UKA make sure they get the chrono working asap)

All in all a fantastic weekend

LAity
    Last edited by laity; 11-05-2009 at 11:34 AM.
    Lots and lots of guns !

Another brilliant UKAHFT weekend and a massive well done to Tawd and Rivi for two world class courses (i thought Rivi was very easy..but then...). I always enjoy meeting up with the usual bunch of miscreants from all over the country

And what was the rumours about all the snogging???....(i had already left by then)....i do wonder about the MAD crew.....those lads are just a little bit too close
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us