Thread: Webley Air Pistols by Gordon Bruce

Webley Air Pistols by Gordon Bruce

Just a heads up to say a copy of this out of print excellent book is currently for sale on an auction web site. No personal vested interest as I have bought a copy but it took me ages to find and a King's ransom to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Heuer View Post
    Just a heads up to say a copy of this out of print excellent book is currently for sale on an auction web site. No personal vested interest as I have bought a copy but it took me ages to find and a King's ransom to buy!
    I spent a fortune on my copy too but I thought it had been re-printed
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Sold out again, though when I contacted the publisher a while back they said they were considering a second reprint.

That's approximately 1300 copies of Gordon Bruce's book have now been sold, some for a lot more than the advertised selling price.
    I haven't yet seen any copies of John Griffith's Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols offered for sale, and there were only 300 copies printed, with no immediate prospect of a reprint.

I haven't yet seen any copies of John Griffith's Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols offered for sale, and there were only 300 copies printed, with no immediate prospect of a reprint.
    300? That's crazy. Anyone remotely interested in air pistols needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Well mine won't be up for sale in the forseeable future. Best airgun book ever written, by a country mile IMO.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

no 300 was the total print for Johns book, one of my better xmas pressent to myself. and no its not for sale.