Thread: Walnut Webley Vulcan .177 For Sale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Walnut Webley Vulcan .177 For Sale

Rifle as detailed now sold to slowcoach (John). Thanks for looking.

Highly collectable 1979 Webley & Scott walnut Vulcan .177 MkI for sale (see photos below). This rifle is in lovely condition, and unlike many Vulcan .177s, is particularly smooth to shoot .

Looking for £135 plus post of buyer's choice (insured standard three/four day parcel post will be £11.50, and 24 hr Special delivery £20.80) for this fine example. Now the legal bit.

In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act.

Sorry but at the price as stated, offers below the asking will be ignored. First to post below (and then back this up by p-m) that they will have this with no caveats, will be the recognised buyer.

Also advertised in the main sales section, so in the event of two people offering to buy at same time (one on each thread) the date of the aforementioned posts and p-ms will come into play to decide who was first.

Thanks for looking . Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 14-05-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

First of two bumps allowed per day in accordance with BBS bump rules: BUMP .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Second of two bumps allowed a day in accordance with BBS bump rules: BUMP .

Hi Gareth, long time no post!!
    Ohh so very tempted to re live the youthfull glee of vulcan ownership (without the green house pane smashing!!)
    Couple of Q's re power and safety catch, AOK????

Cheers John

Quote Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post

Hi Gareth, long time no post!!
    Ohh so very tempted to re live the youthfull glee of vulcan ownership (without the green house pane smashing!!)
    Couple of Q's re power and safety catch, AOK????

Cheers John
    Hi John, it has a trad Vulcan manual safety (which still works ), and is bang on 11ft.lb with Air Arms Field 4.52s ... Go on, treat yourself ... We haven't conducted a gun deal together for six months ... . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Ahhhgh.....go on then sold. I'll have to pm when available to pick up, works a bit all over at the mo so maybe from thursday next week or thursday the week after if you don't mind holding for a while???
    PM back if suitable or if in a busting rush I'll step aside should anyone else be in the wings.

Cheers John

Quote Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post
    PM back if suitable or if in a busting rush I'll step aside should anyone else be in the wings.
    Hi John, our fifth gun deal is in the bag then matey, ergo above Vulcan now sold to you. Am again happy to wait for you to be in the area to collect it (as usual ), and yhpm2. Atb: G.

Excellent, catch up soon.
    ATB John

Hi again John aka slowcoach, was good to meet with you again today (our seventh gun deal in four years), and thanks once again for a wonderfully smooth transaction, coupled with a good session of "putting the world to rights" over a brew or two . Ha ha. Atb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 18-05-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: coz I can ...

Cheers Gareth, Vulcan shoots a treat, just put ten into the target. Good to meet up after so long. Cheers for the deal and brew ATB John