Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: large collection for sale.

leeds westyorkshire were all the good guys come fr
    i will have the tempest junior and senior if you split

cheers dave
    vermy/glady topped with yukon sentinal
    mk1 rapid 7 .22 reged th stock with AGS SWAT 4-16x56
    www.pestserve.co.uk

Hello Jarrod..If you split I would take the Airsporter and the two light patterns, I live just up the road in westo so no problem to come down and collect Cheers Mark

Hi jarrod, interested in the relum tornado if You decide to split. cheers buddy, gambo.

Oh yeah, and the webley falcon too. gambo.

Would you reply to my PM please.

Soooooooo, exactly how much do you want on a FTF for the lot? I am too lazy to add up all of the prices, or more to the point would like to see a 'take em all' price that interests me.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Hi Binners/Lodmoor...I got it to over 3K...before I ran out of fingers/toes & any other "counters"...soooo...thats what he's asking I guess?

It would be nice to know what's occuring though...if someone bought them all they could certainly sell on the items they didn't want...looking at the prospective orders.... Good luck with the sale though.

Any developments on this sale? Did somebody buy the lot? I pm'd on the Hy-Score pistol and HW55 and heard nothing!

Iv'e heard nothing Mark.....I did make an offer for the lot...but it couldn't have been enough...?

I guess the guy will let us all know in the fullness of time.....

I looked at the lot but a bit to much, pending holiday considered. When it comes to offering there are a few pistols there that I would like as well so I suppose it is down to them being put up for sale as per the site rules.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Correct...the guy has been online recently....but no update as yet!

I certainly dont want to contravine any rules...sooo...thats my final comment on this lot.ATB.

collection

A sale has been agreed on the whole lot and he is awaiting face to face collection on Tuesday but some of the items are duplicates so will come up for sale at a later date.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Hi Binners/Lodmoor...I got it to over 3K...before I ran out of fingers/toes & any other "counters"...soooo...thats what he's asking I guess?

It would be nice to know what's occuring though...if someone bought them all they could certainly sell on the items they didn't want...looking at the prospective orders.... Good luck with the sale though.
    Nothing to do with me... I offered to buy a few bits and deliver to other members on my patch if a split happened.
    It would be nice to know the outcome.

collection collected

many thanks to jarrod for an excellent deal and for all interested in individual items, i now have a number of duplicates in my collection which will come up for sale when i have had chance to sort through and take some photos.
    thanks

ian