Thread: Gamo 4.5mm BB self loading pnumatic pistol

Gamo 4.5mm BB self loading pnumatic pistol

I do some computer work for a friend who is in the military antiques restoration business & from time to time he gives me the odd bit of kit that he gets as part of a bigger deal. I have been given a pistol that I would like to know more about, if anyone can help.

It's a 4.5mm BB pistol with a pnumatic spring that is a self loader, with a capacity of 10 to 12 BBs. The frame is metal with the top and grips being made of plastic. It shoots well & is quiet, so can be used in the house when you get board...

I can find a model number on it, so I would like to find out more about it:
    - how old it is
    - what model it is
    - how much it is worth etc..

I have taken some pictures which will hopefully help. Thanks
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Af15

It sounds like an AF15 cocks like a Compact, Smoothbore single shot but with an Auto loader.Use only Gamo Lead ball as these are the correct size for the barrel. any other will be too small in dia. approx £40-50 if you have the original box.

Thanks for the information. I dont have original box & I am thinking of keeping it as it makes a nice hall gun... the joys of being single...

I cant post any pics in the normal way, as the 'Manage attachements button does not appear in this section like it does in the other ones. Any ideas why that is?
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”