Thread: Bsa Meteor Golden Jubilee Edition?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Bsa Meteor Golden Jubilee Edition?

It's exactly 50 years this year since Bsa launched the Meteor, and just how many of us started along the path of air gun ruin by firing one of them ??? I know I did, and so I will forever have a soft spot for the Meteor because of this . But, being a company big on special editions, seeing as how they brought out a 40th anniversary Meteor special in 1999 does anyone know if Bsa are going to do a special for this the Meteor's 50th year ??? All thoughts and comments greatly received. Same posted in General Section (as I could not decide where to place this ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

The 40th edition was no different to the normal Metoer apart from the etching wasn't it? And with the Gamo involvement giving the Mk7 recieving some negative views over on BSAOG, im not wishing for an anniversary edition.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by AFFNC View Post
    The 40th edition was no different to the normal Metoer apart from the etching wasn't it? And with the Gamo involvement giving the Mk7 recieving some negative views over on BSAOG, im not wishing for an anniversary edition.
    Yes, you are right the etching being the only up-grade on the 40th, but it is a shame about those who are anti the Gamo influence, as without Gamo, BSA would've gone bust five years ago ... Kinda know what you mean though . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.