Thread: SARC's 1st Annual HFT Comp Chat & Banter Thread

Smile SARC's 1st Annual HFT Comp Chat & Banter Thread

Springfield Air Rifle Club are to hold their first annual HFT comp on the 5th of July 2009, sponsored by MTC. All the main info etc is in the main ad in the events listing section as in the following link:

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372717

This thread here in this club chat and banter section then, has been posted for just that reason: related club chat and banter regarding the event as deatailed above. All thoughts, comments and info etc welcome. Thanks for looking.

Moderator Edit
    Edited and title amended to avoid the need for deletion due to duplication, as prior to being edited, this was a direct duplication of the thread as in the listing section, as linked to above . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Last edited by Gareth W-B; 20-05-2009 at 09:54 AM. Reason: to high-light as a club chat and banter thread as prior to this was a duplication of the events thread.
    Philgunner01 Steyr LG 110 Leup 20 x 50 HW 97

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    If this didn't clash with the NEFTA hunter I'd be there, always fancied visiting Springfield.

Have fun with it, hopefully some of the die hard FT shooters will enjoy the mud grubbing!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Is Ollie talking his way around the course.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by stillair1 View Post
    Is Ollie talking his way around the course.
    ... Not if he's paired up with Phil, as he won't be able to get a word in edge-ways . Ha ha. Hi Niel. YHPM. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Local club Ist Sunday of the month

Just sorry you have the shoot on the first Sunday of the month as that is our monthly club shoot ,I;m sure you would have had 20 plus from MAD if if didnt clash ,maybe next year .
    Ian
    [Ian Bainbridge]

again

Back to the top please ta very much la!
    Philgunner01 Steyr LG 110 Leup 20 x 50 HW 97