Thread: sharp pan -target

sharp pan -target

hello my trusty airgun nuts !
    looking to what you lot consider a good valuation on a Sharp Pan-Target , that apart from needing new seal's is in absolutely mint nick . i have no photos as yet but will be looking into doing sme soon . over to you lot cheers

Rocking Horse

Now thats one air rifle I've not seen come up for sale on here in the last 3 years I have been a member. You will have lots of interest in this on here. As to Value? over to you I.J.
    Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

pan target

thanks mate when i figure out hoew to put photos on this site i will put some on . many thanks Shane

Like the Sharp Victory not too many come up for sale, even though your gun needs new seal's it's got to be worth a minimum of £250, if mint and in original condition i.e. with original sights, no missing parts £300+?

I was offered a mint fully working Pan Target a couple of years ago, it was substantially over priced (In my opinion) at £425 so i declined the offer.

I have seen one advertised privately at £470 but the owner withdrew it because of lack of interest.

I recall another coming up at £450 and that didn't sell either..(IIRC)

Of course it begs the question 'Is this gun recession proof?' the prices i quote are pre recession, but if a serious collector with around £500 burning a hole in his back pocket comes along?...This could get interesting!

If you decide to sell would you be so kind enough to contact me?

I.J. beat me to the last Pan Target that became available!
    Last edited by OLD JUD; 22-05-2009 at 02:02 PM.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

pan-target

thanks mate .
    Yes this one has all the bits , diopter sights balance weight ect with it . i could do with inding some seels for it . i will let you no if i decide to sell .

I.J. beat me to the last Pan Target that became available![/QUOTE]

Never look at Airguns with IJ ask him about the one in the shop in Oswaldtwistle!!!!!!

pan target

i think this is a fantastic gun rare to ! who is ij ???. does anyone no where i could get new seels for it ? they are on there last legs , holds presure but not for long.
    many thanks Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Quig View Post
    i think this is a fantastic gun rare to ! who is ij ???. does anyone no where i could get new seels for it ? they are on there last legs , holds presure but not for long.
    many thanks Shane
    Don't panic Mr Mannering! e-mail on the way..
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    If you decide to sell would you be so kind enough to contact me?
    Sorry, but the stickies are clear as here: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921 and I can't be seen to introduce rules, and then not enforce them, so that is a week in the wilderness I am afraid: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.