Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Horsham open 24th May.

Horsham open 24th May.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a bit short notice but Horsham will be holding an open on Sunday 24th May.
    30 targets to UKAHFT rules. No food available on site so bring sarnies & a flask.

Sign in from 9am, kick off around 10am.
    Non members £6
    Members & juniors £4.50

Hope to see you there.

For all you Satnaver's Postcode is RH12 4RN

Coming from Crawley/M23 on the A264 come off 3rd exit on roundabout into Faygate village, from Horsham it's the 1st exit into Faygate (It's the roundabout with the Cabin cafe on it, right hand side if from Crawley, left from Horsham ). Follow this road (Faygate lane) go through Faygate village & over the railway bridge out of Faygate. Carry on this road untill you see a junction on the right, this is Lambs Green Road & heads to Lambs Green, continue down this road past The Lamb Inn until you come to a junction, turn right onto Langhurstwood Lane (East road is left) untill you come to a sharp right hand bend with a single track road directly in front of you, go up this till you come to another sharp right hand bend/junction & take it left to The Mount & it's called Orlton Lane, head up there a little & the site is just up there on the right in Gotwick Farm.
    There will be signs out (i hope) & please observe a 5mph speed limit into the farm, parking attendants will direct you where to park in the farm.

MMMM!
    Very, Very tempting...not sure if i am going to be hunting or not though!

Miss my hunting trips badly!...Loved shooting at your's though!

Spongerinadillemaraticus!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Great stuff, I'll be there

The Road Runner is offline Never start a fight but will always finish it.
    Worthing in the fine English county of West Sussex
    Sounds good, count me in.

Jim

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO don't have to spend the day indoors now

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Me and Daniel will be there
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Be good to see you all, lets hope spongey goes hunting & then we can get round the course a bit quicker

Course is set, oooo there are a couple of crackers in there if i do say so myself
    I hope we haven't used all the best shots up before the SiHFT
    & not a cage in sight !

I wish we had as many members as Buxted sometimes, it wouldn't half make things easier

Now if it was a monday I still have a few days left for the mrs to see just how important shooting is for me .... as opposed to my daughters birthday

Have a great shoot on a great course I hope it rains

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Be good to see you all, lets hope spongey goes hunting & then we can get round the course a bit quicker
    ..Not sure who you are but when i find out, you are gonna get a slap!!
    Friggin long streak of pi$$......Going to come to your's anf kik ya butt you cheeky whippersnapper!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    ..Not sure who you are but when i find out, you are gonna get a slap!!
    Friggin long streak of pi$$......Going to come to your's anf kik ya butt you cheeky whippersnapper!

XX
    Lol, be good to see you Mike

deg-rytonw Guest
    I'm going to Steve

deg-rytonw Guest
    Sorry Dave but the land owner has a horsey event on the Monday, so it would have been a no from him. we will miss you

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    Sorry Dave but the land owner has a horsey event on the Monday, so it would have been a no from him. we will miss you
    Ah well mate there's still the Interclub to look forward too - shame I can't use sunday as a range finding excercise Damn and blast !

Have a good shoot

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Please don't take this the wrong way but.......

Is there a reason that Horsham boys are CROSSDRESSERS???

I don't mean that offensively, i see all types coming from Brighton..but being a REAL MAN myself, i can't help asking about the HORSHAM gay'ish tendencies.?

I know it is an asset when taking standing shots (Hip swinging, good time boys) but it doesn't really seem to fit into the 'macho shooting bit'??
    (I have seen Horsham boys crying when stung by nettles)...

Still, it is nice to have you making up the numbers and fighting your inner desires to carry baby wipes to keep your pinkies clean!

I hope no one takes offence or finds this post derogatory in any way shape or form.

your's truly,
    (Mr gay Tolerant of BTN!!)

XX.....X