Thread: IPAS Mini Meet?

IPAS Mini Meet?

Perhaps seeing as most if not all enjoyed the IPAS so much perhaps we could organise a mini meet for the next IPAS competition? Apparantly there is comp coming up in June just trying to find some details.... Anyone interested?

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Speak with Bob Ruggles at Lea Valley Andy, they do it quite regular there.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Your quite correct

Just had a sniff about, Lee Valley are hosting a IPAS open day on the 27th June. Here a link......

http://www.mfbb.net/lvagc/viewtopic....0&mforum=lvagc

Quote Originally Posted by andythilo View Post
    Your quite correct

Just had a sniff about, Lee Valley are hosting a IPAS open day on the 27th June. Here a link......

http://www.mfbb.net/lvagc/viewtopic....0&mforum=lvagc
    I'd be interested in that too
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Which is the best type of pistol for this? Double action, blowback, or a revolver?
    I think the Umarex revolvers are ten shot mags, but I don't know if there's a speedloader for them.

Any really. The main thing is to use something that you can move about quickly. Ewok said on of the champs used a modified Skif A3000 but it's light, 28 shots (I think) and high power i.e upto 5 ftlb so you can make mistakes and not run out of pellets! Next best would probably be a 4" Smithy.

I had an email back from LVAGC saying that the date was still TBC but in their forums it says 27th June .

Just thought it could be a laugh for another small gathering if anyone wants to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GarryP View Post
    Which is the best type of pistol for this? Double action, blowback, or a revolver?
    I think the Umarex revolvers are ten shot mags, but I don't know if there's a speedloader for them.
    Any really. The main thing is to use something that you can move about quickly. Ewok said on of the champs used a modified Skif A3000 but it's light, 28 shots (I think) and high power i.e upto 5 ftlb so you can make mistakes and not run out of pellets! Next best would probably be a 4" Smithy.

I had an email back from LVAGC saying that the date was still TBC but in their forums it says 27th June .

Just thought it could be a laugh for another small gathering if anyone wants to go.
    Most seem to run with 6" S&W or Berettas or Colts ...... and no - I know of NO speedloaders for the 10 shot S&W mags (please please please somone tell me I'm wrong !!)

Cheers

Roy

I used my Skif at the meet & I came second in one of the categories

I will be definetly setting up IPS shoots at our next meet with Mike (EWOK).

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

I dont know where I came, never heard from Ewok I think I got the fastest time in the 3 plate, 1.33secs But I was inconsistant and fluffed a few and picked up 5 sec penalties

I dont know where I came, never heard from Ewok I think I got the fastest time in the 3 plate, 1.33secs But I was inconsistant and fluffed a few and picked up 5 sec penalties
    Hi Andy

I've posted the results from the IPS shoot on the results thread.

Mike posted them on our other forum.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK