Thread: Military Style Dragunov Air Rifle

Military Style Dragunov Air Rifle

For Sale. A sidelever .22 calibre action fitted into a laminate stock and action body intended to replicate the look, balance and feel of the Soviet era 7.62 SVD Sniper's or more correctly, Designated Marksman's rifle. The magazine and 4 Power PSO-1 scope are original SVD parts, while the rifle has a fine set of adjustable open sights. The quickly detachable scope features an illuminated ret and a rangefinder intended for use against soldiers at various ranges but daresay it can be adapted to airgun use! Aiming point is an interted V. Scope enhancer also fitted. The rifle was assembled by Trapper Industries and resembles the original very closely. That closely that you will need to take extra care while using the SVD as it does not look like an air rifle. Performance down range is good too, although I have only used it on tin cans and paper targets myself. Condition is excellent with no damage to any of the rifle, except a couple of minor marks on the barrel shroud.

Comes with an adjustable bipod and tactical carry case/shooting mat.

Pics to follow.

£325 F2F or can post RMSD for an additional £18

Provisionally sold to Avtomat
    Last edited by Josie & John; 28-05-2009 at 06:13 AM. Reason: provisional sale

air rifle

any chance of some photoes, what it the action, is it from another gun or made privatly?? whats the capacity of the magazine,

thanks george

Hi George,
    It is a single shot sidelever action. The mag is just for show.
    Photos to be added by a friend soon.

Regards,
    John

Nice!!
    Trapper did a good selection of different rifles like this, I was looking get the German 98K for Dad's birthday present but sadly the VCR bill put paid to them being able to supply any more.

Lovely rifle though, good luck with the sale.

Wow superb, i like you Batfink wanted the 98k, bloddy govt and ridiculus legislation. Lets hope the new lot will revoke this useless vcr bill.

edbear2 Guest
    Thats the daddy!.......now if it were a barret conversion

SERIOUSLY THOUGH PLEASE!.......Excuse my ignorance, but I thought the VCR section on "life like guns" etc. referred to replicas etc.....I am sure you can still buy co2 walthers etc. which are actual functioning air weapons and look exactly like the real thing except from very close up....in this case, why is it that these cannot be made now

Will spud guns be next?!

Pass. I think lots of companies are erring on the side of caution and just don't want to provoke trouble. Trappers stance is that the VCR bill isn't exactly clear on what is and isn't allowed;
    Quote;
    Until we receive some clarification on air weapons we will not be selling them in the UK

Still a bit of a ############ though! I don't have much luck with these things... I was after a Saxby Palmer No.4 Enfield many moons ago, and then the Tacs legislation put paid to that too! HMPH!

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Very nice!
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

Hi.

I really wanted to get one of those when they were available.

If I had the money I would of brought that off you straight away!!!

Lets hope I win the lottery toworrow

They said (Trapper Industries) they could convert a Bren Gun

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

edbear2 Guest
    I feel a new project coming on.......now where did I put that fg42 deact????????????

Pictures will be removed as soon as John confirms the sale, so picture collectors, get saving.

Dragunov

Military Style Dragunov Air Rifle
    For Sale. A sidelever .22 calibre action fitted into a laminate stock and action body intended to replicate the look, balance and feel of the Soviet era 7.62 SVD Sniper's or more correctly, Designated Marksman's rifle. The magazine and 4 Power PSO-1 scope are original SVD parts, while the rifle has a fine set of adjustable open sights. The quickly detachable scope features an illuminated ret and a rangefinder intended for use against soldiers at various ranges but daresay it can be adapted to airgun use! Aiming point is an interted V. Scope enhancer also fitted. The rifle was assembled by Trapper Industries and resembles the original very closely. That closely that you will need to take extra care while using the SVD as it does not look like an air rifle. Performance down range is good too, although I have only used it on tin cans and paper targets myself. Condition is excellent with no damage to any of the rifle, except a couple of minor marks on the barrel shroud.

Comes with an adjustable bipod and tactical carry case/shooting mat.

Pics to follow.

£325 F2F or can post RMSD for an additional £18

Last edited by Josie & John; 28-05-2009 at 07:13 AM. Reason: provisional sale
    Edit/Delete Message

SOLD TO AVTOMAT,

hope you enjoy it

thanks nice doing business with you

Jo