Thread: SiHFT rd 4 31st May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    What time is sign in/kick off then?

Steve
    sign in from 8.30

kick off at 10 ish ( i think so anyway )

where's steve L when he's needed ( sorry steve )

deg-rytonw Guest
    Hi all

You can turn up any time after 8.00am

Booking in from 9.00am

Shoot starts 10.00am (sharp)

Burger van there from 8.00am

See you all Sunday

Any more questions (not that i will answer them)

Derek

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    Hi all

You can turn up any time after 8.00am

Booking in from 9.00am

Shoot starts 10.00am (sharp)

Burger van there from 8.00am

See you all Sunday

Any more questions (not that i will answer them)

Derek
    Sharp WOT??
    Are we allowed to 'Fix Bayonets' if we miss!....Seems it could be the only way i am gonna knock them down!

Surely Streaky hasn't gone and said anything silly!

XX
    Please sign the Petition to free streaky from Cyber Prison!

Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free!
    Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free!

Spongebob...
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    I really hate this week:

1. My S400 has a leak by the fill gauge (again) and is back with Air Arms (again). Hence my earlier post asking 'What goes from full to empty in less than twenty seconds?'.
    2. Asthma attack caused me to faint today (stoopid need to breath to live)
    3. Need to renew my raod tax and have found that my car insurance & MOT certificates have gone walkabout (got absolutely all the other paperwork).
    4. My watch fell on a soft carpet and stopped working.
    5. My car has an annoying squealing (Squeal piggy, Wreee! Wreee!) noise by the right hand rear brake disc and I haven't the money to fix it and pay for the tax disc in the same week.
    6. Had to take two lots of painkillers while at work yesterday for my dodgy kidney. I hate doing it because of the side effects (drowsy, spaced out or no effect. Oh, and forgetfulness).

Roll on Sunday and the SIHFT shoot, I can do with a distraction from reality/life and have a right laugh instead.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    I really hate this week:

1. My S400 has a leak by the fill gauge (again) and is back with Air Arms (again). Hence my earlier post asking 'What goes from full to empty in less than twenty seconds?'.
    3. Need to renew my raod tax and have found that my car insurance & MOT certificates have gone walkabout (got absolutely all the other paperwork).
    5. My car has an annoying squealing (Squeal piggy, Wreee! Wreee!) noise by the right hand rear brake disc and I haven't the money to fix it and pay for the tax disc in the same week.
    6. Had to take two lots of painkillers while at work yesterday for my dodgy kidney. I hate doing it because of the side effects (drowsy, spaced out or no effect. Oh, and forgetfulness).

Roll on Sunday and the SIHFT shoot, I can do with a distraction from reality/life and have a right laugh instead.

If you do the car tax on-line you do not need MOT/Insurance proof as they will check it electronically.

Steve
    There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    If you do the car tax on-line you do not need MOT/Insurance proof as they will check it electronically.

Steve
    Thanks I have looked at doing it online, i'll probably do it that way as it solves one problem.

Now, any suggestions for dealing members of the public who ask if we sell guns while looking at guns (airguns, de-acts, blank firers). I'm rapidly losing my good humour with them. I think I'm developing a twitch when someone asks that question.

Thanks I have looked at doing it online, i'll probably do it that way as it solves one problem.

Now, any suggestions for dealing members of the public who ask if we sell guns while looking at guns (airguns, de-acts, blank firers). I'm rapidly losing my good humour with them. I think I'm developing a twitch when someone asks that question.
    just say no we dont sir these are just for show and we can do you a nice mars bar
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

I really hate this week:

That's all well and good.....But "DO YOU SELL GUNS"???...Simple Question...Deserves a simple answer!

Glad you aren't in my club...it would take me an age to write down your medical conditions!

Luv Ya...you Know it!

SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Hows' gazza Gonna manage if he only gets time for ONE Burger??????....Don't go near him...He Growls when 'Ungry.

Silly ARF!!

XX

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Hows' gazza Gonna manage if he only gets time for ONE Burger??????....Don't go near him...He Growls when 'Ungry.

Silly ARF!!

XX
    Them Hobbitsies shouldn't worry about burgers, they'll need to leave room for the humble pie we Oakies are going to force them to eat.

Hopefully
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Them Hobbitsies shouldn't worry about burgers, they'll need to leave room for the humble pie we Oakies are going to force them to eat.

Hopefully
    Careful you, I'm having to use my S200 again as I'll never be able to shoot the course in less than 20 seconds with my S400 (especially if I fill it to the sweet spot).

steve tou have email

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post

Silly ARF!!

XX
    My teddy growls if'n you turn him upside down, he's only got ONE eye .

'kin-daft-arf!

kingplinker you have pm