Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: SiHFT rd 4 31st May

As Steve is on a bbs holiday I think its fair to say that we got the course about right today with a good mixture of targets that catered for everyone - I think some would be mistaken for thinking the scores showed it was an easy course but I think the top scores as well as Jon's excellent 59 was very well earned indeed !

Glad we only had a few stoppages as I didn't fancy going up and down them bloomin hills too many times being a short fat bloke .

56 and a bronze - that's testament to how far we have come in the past couple of years , well done you should all be proud of some of our sussex scores even if they are for other clubs shooters . lol

Well done Jack for the 56, got another couple that I missed bl()()dy kids

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

had a really great time!

I know what goes into putting on events like that and i raise my hat to you!....As richard would say........Absolutely Spiffing!

Still getting my hide tanned by the people i trod on reaching my summit! ...just remember boys this is a rollercoaster, it comes around again!

Didn't say thankyou to Big Bad Dan!..thanks for partnering me!

Well done all the juniors....And Bunny Bopper who couldn't stop smiling....GIT!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!