Thread: ABAS MAJOR

ABAS MAJOR

hi all, what would an abas major be worth? good working condition, has had teh loading tap replaced a long time ago with a homemade effort. will get pics up tomorrow when i pick it up from my dads. but has anyone got a guide price i should be asking?

thanks

Pictures will help to determine which variation you have. Condition is also important. Saying that, if it's all there reckon on £275 + as a starter.

think from memory it is the first series one. haven't seen it in a year will get it tomorrow and take some pics of it.

Short memory?

Its probably worth more or less what you paid for it on here a year ago...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...ferrerid=84407

nah not a short memory mate, was asking a question mate as was curious what was a fair price to ask for it.

Guy, Having looked at the pictures, the front sight does not look orginal and the homemade loading tap looks like it has been made a permanent fixture on the frame of the pistol. Both of these will have an adverse effect on the value. So I would pitch it around £200, but be prepared for a long wait, as usually a collector will be looking for a 'complete' original example when collecting pistols like the Abas.
    HTH