Thread: FOR SALE

FOR SALE

I have 2 x Meteors (mk1) in .22 and another later model in .177.
    One of the .22 has part of the near site missing and the .177 has no spring or piston so is only good for spares. £110

Webley mk 3 in .22cal I am not sure of its age but it does have the nice rounded loading tap and the early medallion in the stock. overall condition I would put at 75% £100

I am tooo bone idle to take phtographs or post these, however I am prepared to deliver or meet-up on my work area (Southern Blighty) which for example this week takes me from Goodwood - Newmarket.

Try before you buy and First to post Yes please on this thread... blah blah blah.

bumparoony

Bumpalumpa

Bumperisimo

edbear2 Guest
    Come on guys.......an early mark 3 for a ton?.......If I was'nt under pain of death if any more guns come home (good job she cant see my office at work).......I would be in the woods with binners again

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Come on guys.......an early mark 3 for a ton?.......If I was'nt under pain of death if any more guns come home (good job she cant see my office at work).......I would be in the woods with binners again
    Oh no not the woods again.....I tell you what me ol mucker...just for you and you alone. Buy the Meteors and have the Webley for Free. I will even hold them here until you are passing.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Oh no not the woods again.....I tell you what me ol mucker...just for you and you alone. Buy the Meteors and have the Webley for Free. I will even hold them here until you are passing.
    .sorry mate, you know that film "a bridge too far".think of a word beginning with "air" and finishing with "rifle", that you could substitute for the longest word in the film title

never mind.......look on the bright side...its back up the top again

Ah well Matey I can understand the toooo many syndrome but 3.5 old classics for £100 is pretty low compared to #### spare parts lately.
    ALL RIFLES NOW WITHDRAWN

Webley MK3

Shame Binners because thats a good price for a MK3. someone missed a good deal there, possably even me but I've already got two. And of course as eveybody knows the MK3 is the best rifle Webley ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Shame Binners because thats a good price for a MK3. someone missed a good deal there, possably even me but I've already got two. And of course as eveybody knows the MK3 is the best rifle Webley ever made.
    Ah well I did bump them a few times and I doubt if I will get chance to deliver this side of the Derby and Royal Ascot ( unless Jug Ears fancies a px ) I may put them up for a swap later.

Webley MK3

Careful if you do a swap with HRH, you might get Camilla!