Thread: 4ft/lb air pistol

4ft/lb air pistol

i have a cp88 and it is great fun up close but does not have a great deal of stopping power.i want something that can take out knockdowns at about 25/30 yards.is there a co2 pistol that can do this or do i have to get a spring/pcp?.i do not really want a hw45 and can remember shooting maybe a diana that was quite powerful/accurate.what choices are there cheers

Crosman 2240 will do you, as will the Sheridan EB, both CO2, full power, but single shot, bolt action.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

i got a crosman 1377, its no problem at 25+ yards, takes some pumping but enough power to hit a target at them ranges

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    I have a Skiff 3000a that was worked on prior to my purchase, it puts dents in my metal shed at 20 yards
    I've heard tell the A3000 can produce over 6ft/lbs if fiddled with too much.
    Perhaps you need a well sorted Skiff A3000 ?
    Regards,
    Nick

I'm with Jef on this, had them both and both great in there on right, but if i had to choose i would go for the Crosman, there are just too many mods for this pistol too mention.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Crosman 2240 with a bit of porting and polishing can make 6ft/lbs easily, and a lot more if you're not careful. A longer barrel's a good first mod.
    Weihrauch B&C HW95K, B&C HW35K, BAM B26-2 venoman custom, QB78 DL custom.
    You ain't so big, you jus' tall, tha's all.
    http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php

cheers,i will be on the look out for any of these in the for sale section.hopefully something will turn up soon

well a diana model 5 turned up so i have that .it does seem a lot more powerfull than my cp88,just finding it difficult to get used to the recoil

Quote Originally Posted by ZaksGod View Post
    well a diana model 5 turned up so i have that .it does seem a lot more powerfull than my cp88,just finding it difficult to get used to the recoil
    Don't fight it - a nice loose hold and let your muscles soak it up.

Smile Ratgunner

Good choice Mike, Have Fun!

now got a eb22 and a crossman 2240 so will be intersting to compare them all.i have tried the eb22 already and i find that better to shoot than the diana ,no recoil and it is more powerfull too .it knocks those spinners pretty hard