Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Interclub 2009 - Round 4 Results

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Exclamation Sussex Interclub 2009 - Round 4 Results

Ere you go, guys and gals - in the usual order :

INDIVIDUAL

Name Club Class Score Percent Team Badge
    Ben Gould Buxted J 59 100.0% T Junior Gold
    John Turnbull Buxted O 59 100.0% T Gold
    Tony Archer Buxted O 58 98.3% T Gold
    Lee Banham Horsham O 58 98.3% T Gold
    Craig Grayson Buxted J 58 98.3% T Junior Gold
    Spence Hayward Oaks O 58 98.3% T Gold
    Steve Light Horsham O 58 98.3% T Gold
    Derek Watson Horsham O 58 98.3% T Gold
    Charles Coxsedge Oaks O 57 96.6% T Silver
    Dave Dawes Horsham O 57 96.6% T Silver
    John Fairman Oaks O 57 96.6% T Silver
    Scott Grayson Buxted O 57 96.6% Silver
    Sabrina Kingaby Buxted J 57 96.6% T Junior Silver
    Andy Simpson Buxted O 57 96.6% Silver
    Mike Byford Oaks O 56 94.9% T Bronze
    Spencer Fairman Oaks J 56 94.9% T Junior Bronze
    Alan Grayson Buxted O 56 94.9% Bronze
    Cliff Hill Buxted O 56 94.9% Bronze
    Siobhan Hobden Oaks O 56 94.9% Bronze
    Jack Hughes Swallows J 56 94.9% T Junior Bronze
    Gary Kingaby Buxted O 56 94.9% Bronze
    Gary Morrisson Buxted O 56 94.9% Bronze
    Mike Burgess Swallows O 55 93.2% T
    Richard Chase Ford O 55 93.2% T
    Graham Dargonne Ford O 55 93.2% T
    Bill Hall Ford O 55 93.2% T
    Phil King Buxted O 55 93.2%
    Camaron Casey Buxted J 54 91.5%
    Chris Gent Oaks O 54 91.5%
    Stuart Gould Buxted O 54 91.5%
    Bob Morris Ford O 54 91.5% T
    Charles Peal Oaks O 54 91.5%
    Matt Smith Buxted O 54 91.5%
    Daniel Cogger Buxted J 53 89.8%
    Pat Fitzgerald Ford R 53 89.8% T Gold (R/.22)
    Pete Thompson Swallows O 53 89.8% T
    Nick Botting Horsham O 52 88.1% T
    Jim Cosgrove Ford R 52 88.1% Silver (R/.22)
    Daniel Hill Buxted J 52 88.1%
    Lewis Robertson Swallows R 52 88.1% T Silver (R/.22)
    Paul Hopper Ford O 51 86.4%
    Rob Lusted Oaks O 51 86.4%
    Paul Gould Buxted O 50 84.7%
    Josh Long Swallows J 50 84.7% T
    Nigel Tostevin Swallows R 50 84.7% Bronze (R/.22)
    Martin Crerar Horsham O 49 83.1%
    Martin Taylor Horsham O 49 83.1%
    Barry Blackham Ford O 48 81.4%
    John Herbert Ford R 48 81.4%
    Beth Hughes Swallows J 48 81.4%
    Richard Maidment Horsham O 48 81.4%
    Terry Aiken Oaks O 47 79.7%
    Eli McCullough Swallows J 47 79.7%
    Ben Davies Buxted O 46 78.0%
    Maria Fitzgerald Ford O 46 78.0%
    Gerry Jellicoe Swallows O 46 78.0%
    Sam Smith Swallows R 46 78.0%
    Simon Drakeley Horsham .22 45 76.3%
    Stuart Peal Oaks O 44 74.6%
    Daniel Long Swallows J 43 72.9%
    Eddie Phillips Ford O 41 69.5%
    Mark Calvert Horsham R 39 66.1%
    Steve North Ford R 39 66.1%
    George Calvert Horsham J 38 64.4%
    Alan Brown Horsham .22 35 59.3%
    Les Gunter Horsham O 30 50.8%
    Colin Shevill Oaks R 29 49.2%

AND THE TEAM RESULTS -

Club Round 4 Total
    Buxted 291 1136
    Oaks 284 1100
    Horsham 283 1091
    Ford 272 1074
    MVAC 270 1056
    Swallows 266 1044

Before someone points out that MVAC were absent today, I shall remind you that - for the 2009 SIHFT series - it was ruled that any club unable to field a team would have points attributed by random drawing of cards - other than those which scores had already counted toward their own club team.

As previously, the 'final' edition of the results will be posted on our SIHFT website once I'm happy that none of you have spotted any of the deliberate mistakes which may (or not) have crept in to the above. If you see anything questionable, please PM or email me asap.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

well done everyone !!

great scores . . . swallows are still bottom

lol well done for getting the scores up UB

Well done Mike!...Fast work.

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Can't wait for the next one!!!

Havn't been this happy since NASA called me saying I got that job back in the 50's, Just a shame I fell asleep on the job and missed out on the alien transmittion we had
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post
    Can't wait for the next one!!!

Havn't been this happy since NASA called me saying I got that job back in the 50's, Just a shame I fell asleep on the job and missed out on the alien transmittion we had
    ....mmmm!
    When you get up spence, you best clear away any evidence, of any substances, you have obviously been taking!

Do you hear voices?

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

hi everyone, im glad to see everyone had a great day sunday, sorry about meon having to miss this one but we were involved in our own (pre-arranged ) open competition.congrats to ben and all others that shot well, hope the weather is as good for the next one-- terry wrigley.

greet day thanks steve derek dave great course great food and good company well done john 59 there is one BAD point i feel so sorry for the swallows making the effort to come espcially as some of the young ones just came back of there holliday TIRED but still turned up and lost to a team that didnt turn up i know they had a big shoot of there own i understand that but if ferrari didnt turn up for a race i dont think they would be put in a draw for points i know this was done for small teams but i think a minimum of 2 should turn up i am lucky i shoot for buxted so we never have trouble with numbers i think the team capts need to re think this one at THE END OF THIS SEASON once again i saw the swallows faces drop when the scores were read out
    well done swallows keep on
    UK,World and European Benchrest team and individual champions.

Quote Originally Posted by G-4ORCE View Post
    greet day thanks steve derek dave great course great food and good company well done john 59 there is one BAD point i feel so sorry for the swallows making the effort to come espcially as some of the young ones just came back of there holliday TIRED but still turned up and lost to a team that didnt turn up i know they had a big shoot of there own i understand that but if ferrari didnt turn up for a race i dont think they would be put in a draw for points i know this was done for small teams but i think a minimum of 2 should turn up i am lucky i shoot for buxted so we never have trouble with numbers i think the team capts need to re think this one at THE END OF THIS SEASON once again i saw the swallows faces drop when the scores were read out

we wont be last next time lol !!

I have never seen a swallows face drop yet!

love you buxted gives us more reason to do better

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    You Swallows will soon be kicking all our butts Beth, we'll be getting old and decrepit and you youngsters at bSwallows will be entering your shooting prime
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    I have never seen a swallows face drop yet!

you didnt know your own name getting some one elses badge let alone wot was going on around you
    UK,World and European Benchrest team and individual champions.

sorry you feel that way - you should realise that its not always possible to arrange the calender so that competitions do not clash,we have two open competitions every year , and everyone helps set the course and shoot,as would any club. when you hold your competitions im sure you help along with all the other members of your club. chill out and enjoy your sport, you dont have to feel sorry for anyone, swallows are a young team and improving ,they dont need your sympathy.

Just to reiterate what Terry said.... I fully support my club members and respect them for wanting to take part in the Sussex Interclub. The problem with this round specifically was we set the date for our open's at the beginning of the year, and the date was published then as well, We as a club were approached to take part after this and the rules were reiterated to us that if we could not field a team then scores would either be added or randomly drawn and I do thank the Sussex team for supporting us on that. Sorry if anyone feels put out by the rules, we as a club hope to be more involved next year.

MVAC

you didnt know your own name getting some one elses badge let alone wot was going on around you
    Shut up you!

Where am i?....Matron!.......Nuuuuurse!!

XX