Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Interclub 2009 - Round 4 Results

Quote Originally Posted by little steph View Post
    Just to reiterate what Terry said.... I fully support my club members and respect them for wanting to take part in the Sussex Interclub. The problem with this round specifically was we set the date for our open's at the beginning of the year, and the date was published then as well, We as a club were approached to take part after this and the rules were reiterated to us that if we could not field a team then scores would either be added or randomly drawn and I do thank the Sussex team for supporting us on that. Sorry if anyone feels put out by the rules, we as a club hope to be more involved next year.

MVAC
    You tell them steph!
    They would do the same....as would we!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by wrigles View Post
    sorry you feel that way - you should realise that its not always possible to arrange the calender so that competitions do not clash,we have two open competitions every year , and everyone helps set the course and shoot,as would any club. when you hold your competitions im sure you help along with all the other members of your club. chill out and enjoy your sport, you dont have to feel sorry for anyone, swallows are a young team and improving ,they dont need your sympathy.
    The whole purpose of the rule in question is to allow for such an eventuality so as not to ruin the season for any particular team due to being unable to field a full five man team at any specific round therefore keeping the league competetive for the bottom 5 teams until the end of the season.

At least Meon had a valid reason for not being there on Sunday unlike some members of a certain team who were absent last year resulting in this rule having to be introduced.

Equally although Meon got some good scores this week at The Oaks I remember they fared less well when the rule was invoked to a lesser extent.

Rules are decided by the SiHFT committee this is one of them end of.

One day Buxted might benefit from it also, swings and roundabouts.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    The whole purpose of the rule in question is to allow for such an eventuality so as not to ruin the season for any particular team due to being unable to field a full five man team at any specific round therefore keeping the league competetive for the bottom 5 teams until the end of the season.

At least Meon had a valid reason for not being there on Sunday unlike some members of a certain team who were absent last year resulting in this rule having to be introduced.

Equally although Meon got some good scores this week at The Oaks I remember they fared less well when the rule was invoked to a lesser extent.

Rules are decided by the SiHFT committee this is one of them end of.

One day Buxted might benefit from it also, swings and roundabouts.

Andy
    Only if half are wiped out by swineflu and the remaining 40 breakdown in the buxted 'Gay Bus'....leaving Bunny bopper to go round with storm.....

(No sour Grapes there atall...Oink!)

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    .... breakdown in the buxted 'Gay Bus'

It's not that gay is it?
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

OK so you have toned it down a bit!...

XX

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

XX
    Don't think so, ordered this for the 4th October to toast with the team might have to order a few more to ensure everyone can have a drink though.

Monkey
    Last edited by simmmo; 03-06-2009 at 07:07 AM.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Linkee no workee Monkey.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Only if half are wiped out by swineflu and the remaining 40 breakdown in the buxted 'Gay Bus'....leaving Bunny bopper to go round with storm.....

XX
    Storm can shoot better than you at the moment
    (Spencer Shut It)

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    (Spencer Shut It)
    Is this a petition? where do I sign?
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

deg-rytonw Guest
    To all at MVAC no hard feelings from the Hawks

Derek

Just about the only one left

Quote Originally Posted by wrigles View Post
    sorry you feel that way - you should realise that its not always possible to arrange the calender so that competitions do not clash,we have two open competitions every year , and everyone helps set the course and shoot,as would any club. when you hold your competitions im sure you help along with all the other members of your club. chill out and enjoy your sport, you dont have to feel sorry for anyone, swallows are a young team and improving ,they dont need your sympathy.
    i am chilled out and i do enjoy my sport and i do believe the points are wrong not getting at you so you think that a good rule that a team dosnt have to turn up but still gets points so buxted could not turn up for the rest of the season and still could win??????? i had my say i better shut up or i will get told of once again i was not having ago at YOU i just think is needs looking at
    UK,World and European Benchrest team and individual champions.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    Storm can shoot better than you at the moment
    (Spencer Shut It)
    I thought of 17 good come backs to that before I finished the sentence.
    Nevermind
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Meon

It's a shame that your shoot classed with the SiHFT as it really was a great course but at the end of the day your loyal to your club. As you already had a shoot on you should support it.

I understand what GForce is getting at however and do agree to some aspects of it. It is unfair yet end of the day though, The SiHFT commitea has made the rules and to there knowledge is the best route to go down and I have no say in it what so ever.

It's like work really......
    Turn up, Do your bit, Complain how the company is run, then go home to relax
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by G-4ORCE View Post
    i am chilled out and i do enjoy my sport and i do believe the points are wrong not getting at you so you think that a good rule that a team dosnt have to turn up but still gets points so buxted could not turn up for the rest of the season and still could win??????? i had my say i better shut up or i will get told of once again i was not having ago at YOU i just think is needs looking at
    no offence taken gforce,i think weve all said our piece and should move on , i personally will try my best to attend the other meets(when circumstances allow) and if i see you there im happy to shake your hand.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post

It's like work really......
    Turn up, Do your bit, Complain how the company is run, then go home to relax
    Actually, it's a helluva lot like work......

Turn up, inflate dinghy & rubber ring, hang 'em up outside, find yourself surrounded by guns, deal with questions that could be answered by anyone else there, moan about work, moan about the boss, moan about everything, at the end of the day bring in the deflated dinghy & ring (b####y things), moan about the stupidity of putting inflatables outside, go home, cry myself to sleep.

Ok, the surrounded by guns bit is comparable to HFT. Otherwise I enjoy myself, relax too much and score consistently in the upper 40's.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010