Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sussex Interclub 2009 - Round 4 Results

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by wrigles View Post
    no offence taken gforce,i think weve all said our piece and should move on , i personally will try my best to attend the other meets(when circumstances allow) and if i see you there im happy to shake your hand.
    Where Swallows are concerned, I expect most members of the series would tend to be a touch over-protective.
    Considering the effort the whole club are seen to put into the series, Sunday's draw was seen as a bit of a slap in the face for them, by a lot of us and I'm sure you're astute enough to ascertain why.
    Swallows were big enough to take it on the chin and are an example to us all, but it doesn't stop the rest from having an opinion, which in turn doesn't indicate that the SIHFT organisers have anything but the full support of everyone.
    Issues are debated here and everyone's opinion is valid. Meon are benefitting from such a debate, arising from an issue last year and the points draw the resultant outcome. As a consequence of Sunday's circumstance, some opinion is that it should be reviewed and amended next series. To not disadvantage a club who field a full team for an event and favour one that doesn't.
    The issue is not with Meon and never would be. An issue has been identified that needed aired, in order for it to be looked at by the organisers for the next series, they may choose not to and we'll all have to live with it.
    As the 'newbies' Meon may be a little over-sensitive to the SIHFT interraction on the BBS, but by the next series you'll be old hands, with much tougher hides.
    We look forward to you lot fielding a team capable of stimulating much stiffer opposition and enjoying what this series is all about ..... first class local competition, inclusive and enjoyable.
    Buxted is next ...... the one you don't want to miss!
    Bring it on!

arf!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Linkee workeee nowee,

Mogeeee
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Thankee.
    Didn't know that Gary owned a wine store.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité