Hi all

I'm working on an improved system for our Portable Target Holder for our next meet.

This time I want to put a pully system on it for each lane. That way there will be minimal stop/starts so the other comps can go on interupted, such as the IPAS, Snooker & PP.

I've sorted out the pully system, my daughter Sinead came up with the idea of putting a magnet at the bottom of the target bracket to stop it from 'blowing' in the wind. Which I fitted to the 'prototype' bracket after I took the photos. The magnet works a treat & with a slight yank of the pully it comes off & then reel it back towards you for the next target.

I have only tried it as a single target, I need to get more brackets made, at the moment I've made one out of scrap chipboard. I have put the dimensions of the bracket within the photos. Would anyone know where I could get one made out of light metal, or could anyone help by making one. I don't normally ask, just not got the tools to do it myself.

Also if anyone has any ideas to improve this system I'll be be glad to know.

>HERE's< the photos so far. I'll update the photos when I do further developments. Once this is sorted I'll be starting on making some IPAS targets as I think we should have ago at that again at our next meet.

Regards
Paddy.